Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Introduction to the Tarot




Tuesday, September 27 at 7:00pm - November 15 at 9:00pm

Created By
Limitless Megan

An Eight Week introduction to the Tarot
*for Beginners and Tarot Lovers alike*
Starting: Tuesday, September 27th- November 15th @ 7pm EST

Have you always been fascinated with the tarot (maybe you even have an old deck sitting around?), but overwhelmed by the idea of learning SEVENTY-EIGHT different cards?

Phew, that’s great, cause that’s just how I felt when I started out!

This class is designed for people just like you and me. You know curious, and looking for real, practical ways to use the cards, but a little overwhelmed by how much there is to learn.

It’s eight weeks packed full of exercises, resources, lessons, and doing actual readings for yourself and others too. It’s all about teaching you to tap into your intuition and learning to feel the archetypes of the deck, not just memorizing cards.

The class is specially designed to give you a balanced and solid foundation whether you just want to read for yourself, are looking to learn to use your intuition more, or whether you want to go on to read tarot professionally.

"At first I thought learning the tarot would be quite daunting. However, Megan makes it fun and very interesting. If you’ve been thinking about a tarot class, I would highly recommend contacting Megan! I will be taking more classes with her for sure!" ~ Diane Barton, Student

My Tarot students tell me that the Tarot Foundations Class Rocks!


I’ve been teaching this class for a few years now and what I’ve learnt is the smaller the class, the better the results. Which is why I intentionally keep the class size to Ten students or less – no exceptions. The online version of this class is a blend of what I teach in person as Tarot Level 1 & 2 and is designed to make sense to the absolute beginner (who isn’t really sure what tarot is) and be useful to the tarot lover and dabbler too; I’ve never taught it in an online format before and I’m not sure if I will be doing it again. (So, this might be your only chance to be one of the ten who get to tap into their Inner Tarot Goddesses with me.)

"The Tarot cards, it’s like they sing to you…" – Karen Hager, Fog City Psychic

Now’s Your Chance to Discover Your Inner Tarot Goddess!

Sign up here: http://www.limitlessliving.ca/tarotgoddessclass/

No comments:

Post a Comment