Friday, April 20, 2012

Live your Life as a Miracle


Flowing Harmoniously within each of us is a Beautiful Gift of Growing Awareness. A Gift of Infinite Possibilities and Insightful Philosophies. Celebrate the Peace and Love that is your Birthright by shifting your Perception that you may See the Angelic Realms of your Soul. The Time has come to Transform your World and Inspire others to Embrace the Change. Life is a Diverse Exploration of the Self. The more you Know, Accept and Love yourself the Better a World you Create.

Live your Life as a Miracle overflowing with Positivity. Embark on a Journey of Evolutionary Enlightenment, Conscious Living and Luminous Healing. You are a Divine Child of God and now is the Time of Transformation.

Within the Cosmic web of Life is a Shining Beacon of Light which emanates from Angels with Flowers in their Hair. Bless the Angels, Bless the Flowers and Bless the Beauty of our Earthly Existence.

Share your Inner Light and Live your Potential for you are an Immortal Expression of Divinity. Sacred are we who Realize that the Beauty of Creation is the Smile on our Face and the Heaven in our Eyes.

I have a Deep and Genuine Passion for Cultivating Loving Relationships. With Love comes Greater Self Acceptance, Perception and Imagination. I am Inspired and Empowered by the Love in my Life.


I follow Joyously the Pied Piper of the Divine Feminine. The Soul of Woman guides me to Experience the Wonder and Glory of Life and Love. Blessed is the Earth for She is my Mother.

I am an Activist of Spirit. Mine is a new way of Seeing infused with Awe and Inspired by Dreams of a more Profoundly Enriching World. Joy is Multiplied by Being Awakened to the Beauty of our Angelic Existence. I am a Spiritual Revolutionary. I am an Ethereal Incarnation seeking to make the World a Better place one Soul at a Time. Join the Revolution. It begins with a Smile and an outstretched Hand. Occupy Heaven.


Free your Heart that it may Shower the World with Love. Free your Spirit that it may Explore the Divine and Connect with Nature. Free your Mind that it may Envision new Opportunities and Possibilities. Free your Soul that it may make your Life an Inspiring Prayer both Extraordinary and Unforgettable. Free yourself that yours may be a Life without Limits. There is something Remarkable inside each and every one of us waiting to be set Free. Love what is, Live what could be and in every Breath embrace your Freedom.


I see the Rainbow in the Eyes of every Woman i meet and i Rejoice and Celebrate for i have Experienced Natures Greatest Treasure.


From the Littlest of Angels comes the Greatest Love. Bless the Children for even God was a Child once and what a Beautiful Child she was.

When we are Born the Heavens set aside for us a Sacred Garment of Love which we will be Blessed with on the day we Realize that All is Love and Love is All.


I See Miracles. I See Life in a Meaningful Way. I See the Wholeness of your Being and the Beauty of your Essence. I See the Light of Creation and the Wisdom of the Ancients. I See Magickal Energies and Conscious Spiritual Awareness. I See the Love in your Eyes and I See the Angel in your Aura. I See Miracles. I am The Ancient One.


A Reverence for Life brings with it True Spiritual Joy. Journey with me to other Dimensions where we will Create Rainbows and Liberate Souls.

Teach me what you Know. Teach me the Joy of Who You Are. Teach me how You Live and Teach me how You Love. Teach Me.


In a Ray of Divine Light from the Morning Sun i am Awake and Alive.


Like a River of Love we are meant to Flow Freely through Sacred Mother Earth. We are Spiritual Beings of Unique Creative Energy. Our Destiny is to be Joyful, Playful and Profound. Gratefully Serve your Brothers and Sisters of Light. Walk in Love on a Path to Harmony. Serve and Teach as you Create a Welcoming Environment for all Humanity. Like an Ocean of Enlightenment we are meant to Uplift the World and its Children.

( by Micheal Teal / The Ancient One )

No comments:

Post a Comment