Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Heart Opening Journey Of Positive Thoughts


Live with Intention and your Life will be a Heart Opening Journey of Positive Thoughts and Inspired Actions where every Encounter is Precious and every Choice enables you to Grow Spiritually.

Living with a Peaceful Heart is an Inspired Message which Encourages others to Shine their own Light and Embrace a Higher Purpose.

If you give Joy to others Joy will be your Reward. If you give Light to others Light will be your Reward. If you give Love to others Love will be your Reward. Every Breath and Every Moment are Opportunities to Give the World something Positive.

I see my Reflection and I am struck by its Beauty. It is when we see the Sacred in ourself that we begin to Love ourself and when we begin to Love ourself Everything Changes for the Better.


Immersed in the Divine the Light inside me becomes an Ethereal Beauty which Illuminates my Highest Calling and Guides me along a Path of Transformative Power and Life Changing Insight.


I start my day in the Spirit Realm for it is there where I find the Inspiration needed to make my way through lifes Trials and Tribulations. It is there that I find the Courage to be my True Self. It is there that I Learn to Love through the Pain. It is there that I find my Kindness and Compassion. I end my day in the Spirit Realm for it is there where I find the Motivation to Appreciate lifes many Gifts and Blessings.


your souls intention is for you to realize that you are a tremendous gift that you may create the life you deserve and desire. listen to your soul and live your truth.

A Spiritual Perspective allows us to Connect on a Deeper Level as it Envelopes us with Positive Energy and Life Changing Direction. Sometimes a Simple Change of Perspective can be the Light of Inspiration that leads to a Better Tomorrow.


I Raise my Spirit upward to the Light where it can Evolve and Transform in ways that Celebrate the Sacredness of Existence and Awaken the Love within.


we are angels of guidance whose souls are rivers of ancestral knowledge waiting for the moment that we may bathe those who struggle in the waters of our wisdom.


Kind and Loving are they who Serve as Messengers of Spirit for they are Lovers of All things who Inspire us to move Forward on our Path that we may one Day be Guiding Lights bringing Balance and Well Being to Others.


Life is a Profound Gift and when we make Positive Changes we Create Miracles which Enhance and Enrich that Gift that it may Benefit Others.


I opened the Gift within my Soul given to me by the Gods above and within it i found a Hug which i Share with each and every Person i Meet.



Fly with me on the Wings of Compassion and we will Journey to Places of Light where Happiness is the norm and Love is a Way of Life.

i hope you know how much i love you. i hope you know i believe in you. i hope you know my intent is always pure. i hope you know that i bless the breath of life that brought you to me. i hope you know that you always have been and always will be a part of me. i hope you know that you put a smile on my heart. i hope you know how much i love you. i hope you know. i hope.

( by MicHEAL Teal / The Ancient One )

No comments:

Post a Comment