Thursday, September 19, 2019

True Self Love Embraces the Heart and Soul










true self love embraces the heart and soul with insights that unearth within us wellsprings of deep joy.

I awoke one day to the realization that I had the ability to help others awaken. I became aware one day that I had the power to guide others along a path of awareness. my souls journey has taught me that life is better and more beautiful when we are awake and aware.

nourish and nurture those parts of yourself that are unique, authentic, sincere, honest, pure, positive, sacred and loving.

we create an overflow of pure positive experiences when we with love and compassion make it our purpose to generate bliss.

the deeper my depression got the higher I reached not realizing that the climb I needed to make would begin right in front of me. sometimes the darkness in our lives obscures the beauty and blessings within our reach.

with intention and inspiration may we walk a focused path of sacred life experiences in which we embrace the highest and greatest good.

something miraculous happens when we without restriction and free of boundaries open our heart to all that is sacred.

I experience peace when I do things that are heart centered and I experience joy when I do things that are soul based for I realized early on in life the immeasurable value of my heart and soul.

psychic read thyself. we sometimes forget as practitioners that the work we do on others we can also do on ourselves. when I started out I prayed, I did firewalks, I engaged in drumming circles, I smudged, I read my own cards, I scryed, I talked to spirits and I immersed myself in self healing rituals. over time I became so involved in helping others that I neglected taking care of my own spiritual needs. the combination of carrying others peoples baggage and neglecting my own took its toll. one day when the weight got to be too great I began to slowly integrate back into my life those rituals that soothed my soul and led me down a path of self healing. practitioner help thyself.

my ancient self embraced my authentic self with soul based energies that immersed my earthly self in heavenly heartfelt healing waters of love.

I lift my spirit by making it my purpose to be a better man and I raise my vibration by making it my destiny to live a better life. Ours is a simple task. if we want a better world we must make better choices.

the way I facilitate well being is to dedicate each moment of each day to love for the mere intention is in its own sacred way healing.

I align with my purpose when I walk my path in compassionate ways.

eclectic extrasensory ethereal experiences that enrich my life and expand my awareness are blessings that I have bestowed upon myself.

the spirit has many levels and by expanding your awareness you climb beyond your expectations and rise above negative situations to a higher sense of self which will help you to live a better life.

light the torch of love and lets its amazing healing energies weave happiness into your life.

love and light are forces of the universe that make their way into our lives when we remove self imposed barriers, blockages and restrictions.

I suffered for many many years to the point where I did not believe I would survive long enough to see the light of a new day. I have been battered by life until I thought that death was my only salvation. yet I am still here. for me the transformation began with simple choices. I changed my way of thinking, forged a different path, got out of my own way and shaped a new reality that would eventually give me the life I desired and deserved. if you are lost know that I was lost then I found my way. if you are broken know that I was broken and then I healed. if you are alone know that I was alone and now I am loved. the universe throws things at us every day but it does so with the belief that we will not just stand still. it does so with the belief that we will move forward. I am sending you love and light. I do so with the belief that you will open not only your arms but also your eyes, heart and soul. bless you.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment