Thursday, March 19, 2020

Today I will Appreciate my Blessings. Today I will Love and be Loved











yesterday I shopped minimally. I only got what I needed for the next few days and nothing more. I didn't stockpile, I didn't hoard and I didn't panic. today I will enjoy my day with my wife and my son. today I will appreciate my blessings. today I will love and be loved.

I was listening to the heavens and getting insights from angels when I heard my soul ask my spirit to help me realize my immense value that I might share my shamanistic healing energy and wisdom with the world.

I am a mystical being of sacred magnificence as are you. together we can embrace the flower of life in a loving way that elevates our consciousness and lifts our spirit.

I have seen far to many die from cancer. I have known many people who have taken their own lives. I have seen tragedy and I have seen triumph. I have seen people tumble into the bowels of hell and I have seen people rise from the ashes. I have seen the darkness and I have seen the light. today I see the hardship but more importantly I see the kindness, compassion, strength, courage and love that will get us through this. what do you see?

we are agents of change and ambassadors of love. we have within us the ability to help ourselves and others through times of struggle and hardship. let us gather in unity and embrace each other with soul healing energies of light. let us be who we truly are. let us trigger the transformation necessary to transform our world.

in these difficult times let us make it our spiritual purpose to weave a blanket of love that improves our future by awakening humanity to greater realities.

please take the time today to make the choice that instead of criticizing, judging, blaming, berating, accusing and defaming you will inspire, liberate, motivate, transform, transcend and ascend as you shine your light and share your love.

miracles of epic proportion occur when we in extraordinary times choose to live and love in harmony with the heavens and earth.

immense spiritual growth occurs when we use our innate divinity to walk a healthier happier path of love and light that serves the greatest good.

I was on a journey of self discovery when I found myself deep in the heart of who I am where I was motivated, stimulated and elevated by messages of hope.

expand your awareness and consciousness as you fill your days with courageous truths and yours will be a remarkable journey of balanced well being in which your heart and soul connect with heavens.

let us as beings of spirit make it our purpose to raise our vibration as we live for the good of humanity and the benefit of all.

we are currently on a journey of emergence and the manner in which we emerge depends on how we treat each other.

with illuminating intuition and inspirational insight I bring balance to life by simply being myself for I realized a long time ago that the truth of who we are can set us free.

know that you are worthy. know that your life matters. know that you are valued. know that your life is important. know that you are respected. know that your life is significant. know that you are loved. know that your life is a blessing.

when I wake up I wake up to a wife who is brilliant and beautiful, I wake up to a child who's is loving and kind, I wake up to a home that is safe, secure and sacred. when I go to sleep I do so with the knowledge that I am happy, healthy and blessed.

with everything that is going on its important to keep your heart open. it is important that we honor and respect each other as we manifest our desires. radical awareness and profoundly powerful intentions create a life force energy that can lead us from the darkest times into the light of a better tomorrow. with everything that is going on its important to simply be your true sacred self.

in times of fear listen with your heart. in times of struggle walk with spirit as your guide. in times when all seems lost find that part of yourself which is pure, positive and sacred. in times like these be warm and loving as you spread your light.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment