Thursday, November 5, 2020

Be the Light that You Are

 








be the truth. be the messenger. be the inspiration. be the beauty. be the wisdom. be the teacher. be the love. be the light that you are. be.

it seems some days like the madness will never end and then a baby laughs. it seems some days that the darkness will never end then a child smiles. it seems right now that the pain we are suffering will never end but wait I think I see something on the horizon.

open your heart and soul to the truth that you are a being of light, an angel on earth and a maker of miracles. do this with the knowledge that yours is a life to be celebrated.

let the light in. let the smiling sun create rainbows in your soul. let the truth in. let the glow of happiness embrace your spirit. let the sacred in. let the beauty of the heavens and earth free you from suffering. let the love in. let the glory and greatness of your heart bless every moment of your life.

I have had many struggles but it was when I realized that the path I was on was the one I was meant to take that truth embraced me with the knowledge that first you love the sky and then you fly.

I was swimming in the ocean of dreams when the glow of happiness wrapped me in its loving arms and at that moment I awoke to the light of a new day with a fresh perspective on life.

I once crawled out of the darkness into the light when a smile freed my soul and changed my world.

be in love. in love with yourself, in love with your family, in love with your friends, in love with your community, in love with life and in love with love. be in love.

with light and goodness as your guides create a reality in which every breath has significance and the eternal flow of pure positive energy raises you up to higher planes of existence.

love is a beautiful blessing which gifts us with inspiration that leads to transformation thereby making ours a mystical pilgrimage of earthly and heavenly delights.

I was speaking to the soul about serving a higher purpose when a psychic door opened which when walked through revealed a road to wellness, wisdom and wonder.

I promised myself a life of happiness and through devotion, perseverance and determination have managed to make that dream a reality.

something sacred is coming. I see a celestial light. something glorious is almost here. I hear the angels singing. something magical is within my reach. I feel the energy of the heavens. something beautiful is almost here. I detect the aroma of awakening. something divine is on its way.

with purity of intention and a sympathetic ear set out on a deep loving journey of light that embraces the heart, lifts the spirit and inspires wellness in ways that best serve humanity.

child of light, child of love, look at the world through eyes of love and let its wisdom touch you and teach you to create your own sunshine, ignite your own joy and manifest your own miracles.

softly spoken words of wisdom that nourish the soul come from those of generous spirit whose radiant love blooms in the meadows of my mind.

I live my life like a poem whose words create pathways of positive experiences where faeries dance, angels sing and people dance in the pure sacred beauty of existence.

do what you dream. dream of joy. dream of happiness. dream of peace. dream of freedom. dream of ecstasy. dream of bliss. dream of love. do what you dream.





by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment