Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Thoughts, My Words, My Soul




Know Joy every day. Radiate a Gentle way of Being that Manifests an Environment of Beauty and Divinity. Within each of us is a Garden of Earthly Treasures and Heavenly Gifts. Tend your Garden well. Water it with Kindness and Plant Seeds of Love. It is by Creating Fertile Landscapes of Divine Potential that we Inspire Communities where Happiness Abounds. Your Soul is Smiling - Smile back and Joy is yours.

Seek the Truth, Live your Authentic Self and Connect to your Angel and Spirit Guides. Ascend from the Earthly and Inspire the Heroic Soul. A miraculous Transformation takes place when we allow Love to be our Goal, our Desire and our Destiny. Open your Heart and Give it Freely for Love and Life are things to be Shared.

Live in a World of Peace. Release the Love in your Heart that all may Experience the Beauty of your Being. Paint a Doorway to Ecstasy and open it with Confidence. Walk upon the Earth plane with Joy and make Karmic Imprints that Inspire. We create all Reality so make yours a Reality of Higher Spiritual Guidance where you Dance in the Heavens. Live in a World of Happiness for that is your Birthright.

I come from a Transcendent Place of Stillness. I carry the Light of Love in my Heart and the Shamans Gift in my Soul. I speak the Language of Spirit and Embrace the Rapture of Being Alive. There is a Sacred Dimension to all that i do. I revel in the Glorious Mystery of Existence and Cultivate Collective Cosmic Destiny. I am Exactly who i am supposed to be. I am The Ancient One.

Kindness provides a Guiding Light which leads to Authentic Spiritual Joy. Give priority to all Beings and allow your Innate Happiness to flow Freely. Nurture your Receptivity and Encourage people to Light the Lamp of Love. Manifest Goodness and Explore the Beauty of Giving, Sharing and Loving. There are Boundless Possibilities when One Heart speaks to another. Open your Heart and You Open the Gates of Heaven.

My God lives in me. My God embraces the Goodness of all Creation. My God is Sweet, Giving and Nurturing. My God has no name, No reason for Hate, No need for War. My God is a Loving God of Peace and Freedom. My God is a Love that Heals. My God is Kind, Liberating, Inspirational and Radiant. My God lives in me and I live within my God. We are Divine. Finding God begins by Looking in the Mirror.

I fell in Love with my Life today. I met her on a cobblestone street where Children played and Bluebirds sang. She Illuminated my dark places and filled my Soul with Songs, Poems and Prayers. We Laughed and Danced under the Sun. We Sang and Prayed under the Moon. We Smiled because we Knew that She was I and I was She. I fell in Love with my Life today. How Wonderful it is to Be Alive!

Treat your Soul and Senses to a Feast of Heart Based Joy and Inspirational Thoughts. We are what we Manifest. Let us Manifest Peace, Kinship, Kindness, Compassion and Angelic Light and Love. Let us Radiate Goodness as we Explore Consciousness and Life Giving Knowledge. Treat your Spirit and Mind to a Celebration of Beauty and Perfection. Life is a Feast and a Celebration. Eat, Drink, Dance and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment