Friday, November 11, 2011

The Heartbeat of the Earth




I was at a Drumming Circle tonight and The Drum Told Me This: It is my Destiny to be a Sacred Teacher, I am meant to Express my Unique Individuality, The Pure Light around me is there to Guide both myself and others, I am here to Uplift and Inspire, every Breath is a Soul Nourishing Experience, I am Loved and I am Love, I am Who I am meant to Be and I am where I am meant to Be! This is what the Drum told me and This is my Medicine.

The Tribal Rhythms are calling me Home. The Heartbeat of the Earth is speaking to me and my answer is Yes! Yes I am ready. The Drumming of the Ancestors connects me with the Source that i may Transcend and Ascend. The Music of the Moment is Ancient and Ethereal. It Guides me to Live a Life devoted to Peace, Freedom, Joy and Love. Listen to the Drums and Dance with me upon this Earth.

( Micheal Teal / The Ancient One )

No comments:

Post a Comment