Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pray with your Heart



This is my Letter of Intention: It is my Intent to be a Caretaker of the Earth, To climb the Rooftops and Sing a Song of Joy, To Cherish the Universe and Teach with the Heart. It is my Intent to Harvest and Enjoy the Fruits of Love, To Listen to Whispered Prayers and to follow the Wisdom of the Elders. It is my Intent to be a Harbinger of Peace, to Create Miraculous Change and to make Wishes come True. This is my Letter of Intention. What are your Intentions?

Generate Happiness. Immerse yourself in a Warm and Welcoming place of Spiritual Renewal. The Forest of your Life is filled with Gifts of Gratitude. Plant your Roots deeply in Love and you Connect to Mother Earth in a way most Sacred and Profound. Create a Foundation of Ancient Awareness and you will Inspire both Individual and Global Awakening. The more Happiness you Generate , the more you Align with your Spiritual Path and the more Aware you become that Love is as Important as Breathing. Love, Love, Love................

We are Spiritual Messengers. The Universe is revealed when we Share our Wisdom and Love. We are a part of a vast Cosmos of Joy overflowing with Happiness. Once you are Aware of yourself as a Soul your Mystical side is Free and you become One with the Sacredness of the natural World. Let your Message be to Live and Love in Peace. Become your Message and every Moment is an Epiphany. Bless us each and every One.

Pray with your Heart. Say a Prayer of Harmony and Peace. Flood your Being with the Miracle that is Living and Loving Life. We are Mythical and Spiritual Beings of Divine Essence. Reach into the Celestial Sphere and Touch the Sacred Influence that are your Ancestors, Guides and Guardian Angels. By combining the Power of Belief and the Love in your Heart you can Create a World of Well-Being and Wonder. Life is a Prayer and if we Pray with our Heart the answer will always be Love!

With Conscious Grace let us Cultivate Cheerfulness and Create a World of Angels and Spirits where we are Intimately Connected to the Earth. Together we can Manifest a Universal Humanity that Delights the Gods. The Transformation from Human Being to Spirit Being begins when we Ignite the Inner Fire of our Soul. Light the flame with Love and it will serve as a Beacon for all Humankind. The Profound Message of the Heart is that Love begets Love. I Love You!

I am Awake and the Song of Life is Serenading me. I am at One with Humanity and Beauty is Flowing through me Pure and Clean. Angels of Light are Guiding me along the road ahead that i may travel with Limitless Bliss. Join me and Together we will Grow and Blossom. Join me and we will Drink Deeply from the Well of Life. Join me and Connect with all that is Holy. Let us stroll through Life's Orchard and taste the Fruits of Happiness. I am Awake and I am waiting. Will you Join me?


( by Micheal Teal / The Ancient One )

No comments:

Post a Comment