Friday, December 16, 2011

A Life Richly Explored



A Life richly Explored is a Life infused with Love and Magick. Mother Earth is a Garden of Souls who Wander and Explore the Beauty of Existence. The Light of Truth shines upon those Spiritual Beings who Wake up to Change and Listen to the Voice of the Angels. Be a Messenger of Miracles and an Inner World of Imagination will reveal itself and Guide you to Higher Self Communication and Joyful Creating. The Temple of Life opens its Doors to those Brave enough to Believe in the Beyond. Join me at the Temple for Church is in Session. Let us Pray!

The Mist of our Spirit connects us to our Guides and Teaches us their is something Greater than ourselves. It shows us that every Life is a Gift to the World and that each of us have an Inspirational Message to Share. The Way of Knowledge and Light is an Ocean of Heavenly Potential waiting to be Released into the Universe. Walk with me through Fields of Experience and Enlightenment where Together we can Share Sacred Space and Live our Lives Moment to Moment and Soul to Spirit. Life is a Metaphysical Adventure and We are Mystical Explorers. Let us Rejoice in the Journey and Celebrate the Miracle that is Life.

Massage your Soul. Refresh your Spirit and Plant Seeds of Good Fortune within your Heart. The Miracle of Who You Are is to be Treasured and Celebrated. Transcend your Thoughts and make every Moment a Transforming Experience. A World of Possibilities awaits those who seek to Build a Better Life with Love as their Foundation. The Portal to Awakening is the Door to your Home and your Home is that part of you which Smiles, Hugs, Laughs and Loves. Welcome Home!

Live in Infinite Love and Nurture an Open Mind that Nourishes Souls. Embody your Essential Self as you enter a bold New World. Lasting Peace and Fulfillment come when we Share the Beauty of Who We Are. Give yourself into the World and Rejoice in the Glory of the Divine Sun. We are the Light of a New Age, We are Celestial Beings, We are Mystical Messengers and now is the time to Claim our Birthright. Share your Essence, Promote Inner Peace, Create Possibilities and Live the Love You Are.

Your path is written in the stars. Swim in an ocean of light and design your life from spirit, for when we sip lifes sweet moments we acknowledge the singing of our heart. Kindle a light in your soul that it may guide you to live your destiny and trust your inner voice. Blaze a trail of beauty that will awaken the spirit in humanity and serve as a blueprint for sacred living. You are love and you are loved.

I hear the Distant Drum calling me Home. I heart the Heartbeat of Mother Earth serenading my Spirit. I am traversing Mystical realms where my Soul may roam Free. The Web of Life is the Essence of Love and the Essence of Love is the place i call Home. I am a Messenger, I am a Gatekeeper, I am a Mystic and I am a Mentor, I am a Caretaker and I am ready to Give myself over to the Universe for I am a Servant and dinner is Served. I hear the Distant Drum.

The Voice of the Green Earth whispers Words of Wisdom which Inspire me. The Glowing Smile of the Sun moves me to Share my Light with all Humankind. The Web of Creation guides me to Teach with my Heart and Love with my Soul. The Flowers of my Spirit dance in Joy in a Celebration of Reality and Revelation. Praise Be for this Life and all its Blessings overflowing from God.

Glorify, Sanctify and Worship. Life is a Blessing to be Cherished and Treasured. A Gift from the Universe to be Embraced with Joy. Glorify, Sanctify and Worship. We are Magickal Beings on a Journey of Discovery. We are Messengers of Miracles sailing the Waters of Life in Harmony with the Soul. Glorify, Sanctify and Worship. The World is a Sacred place Bathed in the Light of Love. The Earth is our Mother and she Loves us with all her Heart. Glorify, Sanctify and Worship. Appreciate, Acknowledge and Accept the Beauty and Blessings that are part of your Existence each and every day. Glorify, Sanctify and Worship.

( Thoughts by Micheal Teal / The Ancient One )

No comments:

Post a Comment