Thursday, February 15, 2018

A Change Is Coming








a change is coming which will motivate your actions with signs and messages that connect deeply with the essence of your spirit while inspiriting you to make positive powerful choices that benefit the greater good of all.

there is a sacred light of wonder and beauty that shines within when we choose to approach every aspect of our life in genuine caring ways.

my dreams and realities have aligned and together created a plan to make angelic connections that light the way to sacred portals of spiritual enlightenment.

a grateful heart is a true work of art whose spiritual worth is priceless.

truly natural is the beauty revealed when the soul awakens us to the glory of our path and the greatness of our being.

with careful intent lift yourself up above lifes worries so that you can see with clarity the abundance of blessings within reach and use them to overcome your struggles.

open your heart fully on this day of love to the breathtaking beauty of your existence and embrace each moment with kindness and compassion as you dance in the sunlight of your sacredness.

accept who you are for you are a blessing of divine beauty whose simple sacred mission is to love yourself.

there is a heaven in my heart whose soul purpose is to guide me to my true self that I may know the angelic beauty of my sacred journey home.

a soul centred life in which you embrace every experience with compassion is a gift you bestow upon yourself that ensures yours will be a cosmic destiny of passionate living where you blossom into spirit.

love is a healing elixir and when we drink gloriously from its goblet of bliss we enrich our life and transform our future

step joyfully into the pure energy of your sacred self and it will introduce you to the true beauty of your being.

open your heart and soul to spirit and you will be guided to planes of existence where every breath is a divine act of love that changes lives for the better.

embrace new paradigms in which you live your beautiful existence in a spiritually free manner that celebrates the glory and natural goodness of your divine essence.

a sense of greater self worth creates within us vibrant energies that radiate outward with a sacred light that reveals to us all the angels in our life.

its not that I have my head in the clouds, its that I have the clouds in my head. they have always been their reminding me that they are not beyond my reach, they are part of who I am. sometimes if I listen closely I can hear them talking to the stars in my eyes.

love when pure is a revelation of sacred beauty that illuminates a mystical path to joyful spiritual dimensions.

an exhilarating life of miracles that is beneficial to all awaits those extraordinary beings who are brave enough to embrace their authentic self and share their innate goodness.








by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment