Thursday, June 27, 2019

Help Me Help You To Help Others Help Themselves To Change For The Better










help me help you to help others help themselves to change for the better.

the mere intention of bringing about positive change helps us to create desirable experiences that awaken within us powerful loving energies with which we can make our dreams come true.

with grace and love may we cultivate well being as we discover the joys of our immortality and the beauty of our divine universe.

the greater the peace within the easier it is to transcend our troubles and enter into sacred realms of profound healing and transformation.

each person I meet I make it my purpose to explore and experience them in open minded ways that embrace the true divine beauty of who they are.

I awoke this morning to the sound of my soul planting seeds of change which inspired me to blossom into something sincere, special and sacred.

I am sending you blessings of light, love, beauty and inspiration.

come with me on a journey beyond limitations to a place of light where love is a way of life and everyone is happy to be alive.

make it your purpose on this day to love yourself. make it your mission on this day to believe in yourself. make it your destiny on this day to see the true beautiful blessing that you are. do all this with the knowledge that life is what you make it.

I opened the gateway to my sacred self and was embraced with a light that showed me the way to happiness and a love that nurtured me in life

my post traumatic stress inspired me to seek a more positive future. each scar and all the broken bits of my psyche gave me direction. I knew from the start that I deserved better. I knew that I was worthy of love. I could not always see the light at the end of the tunnel but I knew it was there and that kept me going. if you are suffering know that you are an angel on earth whose destiny is heaven. bless you. you are loved.

depression neither owns or defines me. it is but a part of who I am. its not something I chose it is something that chose me. I have learned in my life to accept and understand all my mental health issues. I have learned to use my struggles to advise and inspire others. I have learned to love who I am and to share that love with the world.

it has been the broken parts of me that have brought beauty into my world. it has been the scars that I carry within which have shown me the way to the light. it is the loneliness and isolation of my life that has given me greater purpose. it is my suffering that has infused me with the inspiration necessary to awaken and ascend.

we all have self healing abilities which are activated when we truly love and believe in who we are.

simple acts of kindness are blessings that cleanse the soul, light the spirit and awaken all that is sacred and beautiful within.

in deep gratitude I approach each day for I am blessed with gifts of sacred beauty that have given me the courage to go forward.

the more faith you have in yourself the brighter your light will shine and the happier your life will be.

when you are at your lowest hold your head up high. when life is at its darkest step into the light. when you are all alone walk with the divine. no matter your struggles know that when you face them with grace and beauty you help yourself heal.












by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment