Thursday, June 6, 2019

To All The Love Minded People Out There I Say Thank You











to all the love minded people out there I say thank you for sharing with me the true nature of your soul and inviting me in to your sacred nurturing environment. bless you all.

it seems these days that its becoming harder to walk a higher path. I have turned the other cheek and been hit on the other side of my face. I have walked away from a fight and been jumped from behind. I have held my tongue only to be berated and attacked. still I seek set an example inspired by spirit. still I choose to share my sacred self in ways that enrich and enlighten. still I believe that hope and happiness exist. its getting harder to be a beacon of light these days. its getting harder.

joyful heart centered happiness is a tool for transformation that helps us nourish our path and nurture our environment in peaceful positive ways.

children are compassionate teachers whose purity and innocence bless us with a wisdom that is profound, positive and divine.

it has been the loving fulfilling relationship that I have with my wife and son which has helped me, healed me and inspired me to move forward into the light of happiness.

greater awareness comes to us when we use our inner truth and natural healing energies to open the door to spirit thereby helping ourself and others connect to the source of all that is sacred.

I have survived the trials and tribulations of a toxic childhood and a broken adulthood by embracing who I truly am with love while opening my heart to people of spirit who have helped make me a better man.

I was surrounded by sacred energy when I embraced self acceptance and made it my purpose to walk my path in a manner that honoured and celebrated my true divine nature.

today let us grow spiritually by inviting happiness into our lives as we embrace each moment with profound love.

when we live from the heart we are blessed by moments filled with love and light that breathe beauty and bliss into our world.

dive deeply into the treasures within your soul and you will experience spiritual healing as you improve the quality of your life.

we open the doors to growth and enlightenment when with awareness we take charge of our life by walking a path that ignites inspiration and fuels the hearts fire.

there is beauty in the universe and that beauty is you.

there is great beauty to life and when with clarity you truly see it yours becomes a mystical journey of evolving spirit where you live in the light as you embrace the beyond.

create a life that benefits others and you manifest a path that benefits yourself which makes the world a better place.

life touches me in intuitive ways which gives me insight into peoples lives which I use in my spiritual practice to help others along their path.

greater experiences of love come to those who have learned to truly love themselves for we are better able to love others when we love the person we are.

I follow a path leads me through fields of energy where I am able to refresh my spirit and walk into the light to a higher level of being.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment