Thursday, August 8, 2019

Life Unfolds in Loving Ways when we make the effort to Remove Self Imposed Boundaries.










life unfolds in loving ways when we make the effort to remove self imposed boundaries.

profound and meaningful is that moment in life when we stop hurting ourselves and start nurturing and nourishing our life with actions, thoughts and intentions which light our spirit and immerse us in all that is sacred.

it is not enough to say I love you. for life to be whole I must say I love me too. because if I love me I will be better able to love you.

I have been in my life recruited by everyone from born again christians to satanic groups simply because they believed I could attract an audience. I have crossed paths with moonies, witches, scientologists, raelians, luciferians, ufo religions, buddhists and countless more. I have given spiritual counsel to artists, musicians, writers and people from every faith. I have done past life readings, dream interpretation, tarot, dowsing, energy healing, spellwork and countless other things. I have written for magazines, had a local tv show, done a couple of documentaries, done spoken word, talked on alien phenomena, done scrying and much much more. life for me is a journey of exploration. life for me is an adventure of spirit. I must go now for the universe is calling and my answer is yes.

nurture the enrichments of life that make you a better person and yours will be a path of purification and liberation where every moment is one of inspiration and transformation.

align the love and light at the core of your being with the world around you and life as you know it will transform into something better and more beautiful.

its not what I have done in my life that lifted me up. its what I stopped doing.

every time I walk into the light the love within me flows like a river and I am divinely guided toward a higher happier reality.

I have had artists send me their artwork, musicians send me their albums and authors send me their books all because I said the right thing to them at the right time on the right day. I release my words into the universe with the knowledge that those who need them will see them and be soothed and inspired.

the heart flowers and the soul blossoms when we as sacred gardeners live in harmony with our true higher self.

people who come to me ask questions they already know the answer to. what they really want is affirmation and confirmation for what they think and feel. they want somebody else to tell them what they need to do even though they are aware of what changes they have to make. before you spend money on psychics, mediums, tarot readers and others take the time to truly look at yourself. make the effort to remove those things which are hurting you. negative, people, negative places, unhealthy choices, bad habits... I may be able to tell you what may happen in the future but you are still the one who has to live your life. save your money and then takes the steps necessary to save your soul.

as children we are in harmony with the source and the sacred. when we become adults we sometimes lose those connections. take the time on this day to look back and reacquaint yourself with the purity and innocence of your childhood that you may move forward into the light that is your birthright.

I have done psychic readings, past life readings, dream interpretation, tarot readings, dowsing, spirit investigations, spellwork, divine counselling, energy healing, rune work, soul readings, curse removals, house cleansings and much much more. I have always shared and served with in open heart my gifts and blessings.

we are free every day to explore information that fuels the imagination which creates a path of invigoration leading to a place of illumination.

it is through unity and love that the soul smiles, the heart blossoms and the spirit flourishes.

joyful and jubilant are they who through kindness plant seeds of love that take our breath away while leading us to the holy waters of our beautiful magnificent existence.

one day my thoughts and emotions got together and decided to stop being so negative which lifted my spirits and opened my heart to a beautiful new world that I could love and embrace.

my destiny began to take shape in a positive way when I met my wife. she taught me not only how to love but that I was worthy of love.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment