Thursday, July 23, 2020

Build with me a Sanctuary of Serenity











build with me a sanctuary of serenity where together we can cultivate compassion and facilitate freedom as we dance in the light of the divine.

a deep exploration of my spiritual self and senses is one of the activities I have engaged in during this crisis which has helped me to survive, thrive and enjoy being alive.

with joyful confidence embrace the beauty within for by doing so you harness sacred forces which will empower your life with delightful wonder and fulfilling fruitful experiences that help you blossom into a being of light.

awaken to wholeness with the intention of engaging in soul centered practices that express your truth as you build a strong foundation of joy and happiness.

with courageous authenticity I seek to make heartfelt connections with which I can have transformative conversations that help me create a future of enlightening experiences.

speak softly, speak wisely, speak compassionately, speak truthfully, speak honestly and speak with the knowledge that love is the language of the heart.

I didn't listen to anybody say anything negative yesterday, I didn't read anything offensive the day before, I didn't see anything a couple of days ago that upset me. this has been a good week because I spent my days being me and not concerning myself with you being you. we all have to live our lives in ways that work for us. I live mine with my wife and son and together we raise our voices and spirits in ways that uplift and inspire us a family to not only keep going but to keep going in a direction that is mutually beneficial. I wish you all hope and harmony. I wish you all health and happiness.

I walk through worlds of possibility along paths of conscious creativity with the intention of immersing myself in higher levels of sacred service in the hope of helping myself and others heal.

while others struggle with how to handle the madness of this crisis I have been seeking new ways of being. while others have been placing blame I have been looking for places of beauty. while others have been falling deeper into darkness I have been raising myself into the light. for me this has been a time of choices and while I may not always make the right choice my intention is always pure. one thing has remained constant for me through all of this - I appreciate my life, your life and the lives of every living soul on earth. you are loved.

perceptions transform when with divine inspiration as our guide we walk toward positive personal evolution and profound peace knowing that ultimate joy is our destination.

mine is a uniquely authentic path of sacred self awareness, radical consciousness and creative well being in which I seek that which is beyond the beyond as I engage life honestly by being fully present in each moment.

my goals for the day - open myself to growth, rejoice in life, align with the divine and create miracles.

one of the most difficult things to deal with during this pandemic is the constant barrage of negative opinions. it has reached the point where even if you say something positive people will respond negatively. if you are reading my posts and you don't like them then don't read them anymore. its as simple as that. there are far too many who look for reasons to be upset. who attack kindness and assault compassion. it takes its toll and that is a toll I have never and will never agree to pay.

may mine be a life of self creation in which I set free those sacred sensations that make every moment an experience worth living and loving.

mine is a spirit inspired path of mystical miraculous discovery where I live my deepest truths as I dance through the light of self love and sacred service.

I remember those days in which with childlike awareness I mindfully crafted a world of conscious awakening that was nourished and nurtured by nature.

I think today I will engage in uniquely inspiring experiences of divine purity that cultivate mindfulness and compassionately contribute to making the world a better place.

make your life a positive personal affirmation in which you connect with who you truly are as you unleash the divinely transcendent forces within.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment