Thursday, August 27, 2020

The Universe is filled with Beautiful, Joyful and Plentiful Gifts

 







the universe is filled with beautiful, joyful and plentiful gifts which when seen, accepted, embraced and shared make ours a blessed life where miracles flourish.

I think I will summon my angels to help me clarify my path and create something special woven in beauty that I can share with the world.

stop talking trash there is enough garbage in the world. we are already covered in social, political and pandemic feces and the stench is killing us. I have said this before and I will say it again, if your life is shit - flush.

I have been in my life a source of light for others but it was the day I focused that light on myself that I was able to see more clearly what I needed to change in my own life to make it better. take the time today to embrace yourself with your sacred light and love.

a smile is a lovely way to illuminate the spirit. the more we smile the more joy we bring into our lives.

alive, awake and aware I arise embraced by alchemical aspirations with an attitude of gratitude and an intention of ascension.

this crisis has taught me two things: to live a better life and to love the life I live.

the spirit moves me, the soul inspires me and the heart loves me. these are the scared truths that weave beauty, blessings and bliss into my life.

the higher my state of being the healthier I am, the healthier I am the happier I am, the happier I am the higher my state of being.

if we are paying attention then this time of struggle has been filled with lessons that will benefit us in times to come. we are now more aware of what we truly need, we know who are real friends are, we know who truly cares for us and who only care for themselves, we know who, where and what to avoid, we know who are grounded and who are insane, we know how to survive, we know that we are strong and we know that we are loved. we know all this and much much more. the lessons are countless and we are courageous. look, listen and learn. class is in session.

I like to embrace the clear light of love as doing so connects me to the heavens which awakens me to my souls highest purpose.

out beyond imagination there are an infinity of choices waiting to help illuminate our path that we may discover our spiritual mission and live our sacred truth.

if you have to have a conspiracy let that conspiracy be one of joy. if you must have an opinion let that opinion be one of compassion and common sense. if you need to cast a vote let that vote be not for parties or politicians but for goodness, greatness, grace and glory. if you have to say something please let that something be positive. do what you have to do but do it wisely and lovingly.

let us live beautifully the best life possible by being who we were born to be.

mine is a life affirming path filled with sacred treasures where freedom flows, peace prevails and every moment is a blessing.

you are the source. a source of light, a source of beauty, a source of greatness, a source of inspiration, a source of hope, a source of kindness, a source of meaning, a source of miracles and a source of love. you are the source.

the day I discovered that love is the answer is the day I began to heal myself into happiness.

I think I will set out today with the intention of living fully, growing spiritually, connecting to the cosmos, helping others heal and creating more joy.







by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment