Thursday, August 13, 2020

Walk Fertile Grounds and Fields of Cosmic Creation

 

Add caption
  









with greater clarity walk fertile grounds and fields of cosmic creation in which you connect to self and sacredness.

in the womb of the soul one day kindness and joy were discussing how better life would be if I could express myself in ways that touched positively the heart and spirit of myself and others. I listened to their conversation and was inspired to do just that and express myself in a manner that would breathe love into every aspect of my life.

the spirit flows freely when in goodness and grace we make it our purpose to leave an imprint of love wherever we go.

I was born to shine so I think today I bring happiness to the world by shining my light, cultivating kindness and sharing my love.

as I grow into who I truly am I am able to better experience happiness. as I remove blockages and boundaries I become more aware of my blessings. as I open my mind and heart I can see with clarity my connection to the cosmos. as I settle into my sacredness I can feel more and more each day the true beauty of life.

I have tried during this crisis to conduct myself each day in a way that will make for a better tomorrow. I have made it my path, purpose and intention to reach beyond my boundaries and rise above my struggles. I with crystal clarity have listened to my heart, soul and spirit. I have done all this and learned that the love I have in my life is vast and limitless. times have been tough but they have made me stronger by reminding me of just how blessed I am.

somebody told me to take off my mask that it wasn't necessary and I said thank you for sharing have a nice day, somebody walked up to me with a sign and asked me to join their protest and I said I hope you and yours are doing well, somebody approached me and gave me a pamphlet that promoted their favourite politician and I said may you have joy in your heart and somebody told me that their god was the real and and that I should follow him and I said love is bountiful and I am blessed. every day we come across people whose opinions are vastly different from ours. we can choose to debate, condemn, criticize, judge, argue, fight or flee. we can also choose to listen and then continue on our chosen path. we are all fighting the same battle. I may not agree with you and some days it all may be too much but if we are too survive we need to be able to move beyond our self imposed boundaries into a brave new world of kindness, compassion, hope, awareness, understanding and love.

let your heart speak and listen closely to its words of wisdom and you will journey on the wings of your soul to a universe of love.

we will all emerge from this a new humanity. what that humanity will look like is up to us. I hope it is one of rainbow visions in we reach out to each other in ways that help us all to become better people.

create your own path, create your own reality, create your own truth, create your own world, create your own universe and create your own heaven. you are a creative soul with the ability to shape your life in any way you so choose. create something beautiful.

I like to live my day in a way that embraces the heart of life, takes me to higher planes of existence and allows me to experience fully the true beauty of my sacred path.

by filling my day with positive thoughts I inspire my spirit to grow and flow freely which opens the heart and mind to happiness.

miracles occur when the presence of the ethereal and the essence of love unite in harmony to help us heal our way to happiness.

the soul dances, the spirit sings and the sacred smiles whenever we as inspired creations seek to serve in ways that benefit all humankind.

during times of struggle I listen not to the media, not to politicians and not to those who are inconvenienced more than they are victims. who I listen to are the ones who are sick, suffering and dying for they have a knowledge that I do not. I listen not to conspiracy theorists or internet trolls. I listen to sincere kind compassionate people. I never presume to tell somebody I know what they are going through when I have not suffered as they have suffered. so during this pandemic I have made a point to listen to the voices of those who have lost loved ones and those who are dying themselves. I am sending love and light to all who are suffering. you are loved.

on wings of faith I experience true freedom as I sing a sweet soulful song of honesty, sincerity, kindness and compassion.

the other day I listened with my soul and heard words of empowerment, encouragement and enlightenment that blanketed me with bliss, beauty and blessings.

I looked within my heart and loved smiled at me which gave me the strength and courage to embrace freedom, live my truth and create joyously moments that transform.










by
MicHEAL Teal 
The Ancient One 

No comments:

Post a Comment