Thursday, October 8, 2020

In Times of Struggle I Immerse Myself in Sacred Wisdom

 





in times of struggle I immerse myself in sacred wisdom which provides me with the spiritual sustenance necessary to joyfully and lovingly navigate my way through life.

I opened the gates of initiation which led me to portals of inspiration that guided me to worlds of transformation where I danced in exaltation at the celestial beauty of creation.

compassionate wisdom, caring creativity, common sense and cultivated humanity help me clear a path to peace, freedom and positive personal growth.

if you are feeling down help the downhearted, if you are feeling lost help others find their way, if you are feeling broken help people heal, if you are feeling alone help bring people together, if you are feeling feeling like giving up help others to rise up and if you are feeling unloved then give the world a hug. it is by helping others that we help ourselves and heal our world.

if I must socially distance then I will also spiritually embrace.

in an unbalanced world its difficult to have a balanced state of mind yet I am able to do so by creating a nurturing environment, aligning with my spirit and living an inspired life.

when I am broken, beaten and bruised I expand my spiritual consciousness. when the world around me is losing sight of whats truly important I am gaining insight and transforming beliefs. when the darkness is enveloping others I am creating my own light. when those around me are giving up I am rising up. when the world seems to be losing its mind I am finding my place in the universe. when all has gone to hell I am at peace in a heaven I call home.

I find that the more I trust my spirit the easier it is for me to embrace the fabric of life in ways that create peace, freedom, harmony and happiness.

pray with me at the sacred altar of life. pray for greater insight. pray for spiritual awakening. pray for goodness, grace and glory. pray for courage, kindness and compassion. pray for light and love. pray with me at the divine altar of immortality.

I like to design my destiny in unique and sacred ways that awaken the heart, connect with the soul and endow my very essence with courage, compassion and creativity.

when I think with my heart I am inspired to engage in activities that create positive change.

if we want to save our ailing planet we must begin by doing our best to first save ourself, then save others and then expand our reach farther and farther as we try to save this world and beyond.

people open their eyes but do not see, they listen with contempt and alter what they hear, they embrace a madness of their own making and feel only anger. we need to start seeing with eyes of spirit, listen with compassion and change how we hear and embrace a kindness of our own making that helps us feel only love.

I like to listen to the universe for when I do so it motivates my actions, inspires my intentions and helps me to lead a courageous life of creativity and compassion that connects me to all things celestial.

I awoke one night to the sound of my true self , my natural self and my sacred self talking amongst themselves about what they could do to help me be my best self.

when we free ourselves from anxiety, anger and aggression we release from within a natural flow of basic goodness that awakens us to the true glory of our existence.

I was contemplating joy the other day when I began to flower from within which filled my heart and soul with waves of wisdom and wonderment that inspired me to embrace the sacredness of all life.

expand your imagination, transform your thoughts, embrace the truth of being, connect with the light, move to a higher vibration, celebrate the spirit, walk a soul centered path, ignite your dreams and create heaven on earth. these are the things on my to do list today.






by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment