Thursday, January 11, 2018

Save Humanity in Loving Ways








blissful life enriching experiences occur when we commit to serving humanity in loving ways that benefit all.

by setting your intentions to building a better world you feel more empowered and life becomes a liberating path of greatness where miracles happen.

a collective healing will occur when we gather as one with the intention of creating a world of loving acceptance that transcends the darkness and moves us joyously toward the light.

when people suffer Mother Earth prays. listen to her prayers and answer them with kindness, compassion, courage and love.

life is an endeavour of love and by embracing this truth we embark on a remarkable journey home to our true sacred self.

the light of knowledge is within us and when we discover its magnificence our life becomes more meaningful and extraordinary for with knowledge comes profound change.

encourage positivity in others and extraordinary things will happen that will make your heart sing with joy.

we are all connected by consciousness and by making our thoughts positive that consciousness brightens each day with mystical insights that infuse our lives with bliss.

every day our journey begins anew and we have the opportunity to make positive choices that enhance wellbeing and guide us along a path of love to a place of light.

live your beliefs and you will be a chalice of light whose beautiful soul illuminates, enlightens and embraces the sacred goodness of the heavens.

make it your intention to fill every day with love and yours will be a higher life path which embraces the spirit with empowering insights that manifest miracles.

there is a beacon of love that shines outward from within and fills our life with great meaning when we share our sacred gifts.

love when true, honest and unconditional is a blessing that liberates, motivates, inspires and empowers.

life changed for the better the moment I realized that to be truly free I needed to be truly me.

I begin this day and every day with a prayer of gratitude for my blessings for there was a time when I felt cursed only to be rescued by the heart and soul of those whose gift was kindness.

I believe in miracles because I have seen the light where there was only darkness, I believe in love because I have felt its warm embrace when I had all but given up and I believe in me because I have risen from the bowels of hell into a life most sacred and beautiful when I was all but dead to the world. I believe. I believe. I believe....

be grateful for you are a blossoming angel with many gifts who shines a light on the beauty of life when you share your love with others.

we live a joyful life when we open our heart and release its inner radiance into the world for that is an act of spirit, kindness and compassion which bathes us in the glory of our greatness.







by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment