Thursday, June 7, 2018

Healing Cleansing Energies










our lives are filled with profound daily experiences that are soul nourishing and our simple task is to see them and embrace their healing cleansing energies.

the greatest gifts are the most simple gestures. a smile, a laugh and a warm embrace. let us share our gifts and live our greatness.

make peace with who you are and from a place of compassion choose to love yourself in a manner that honours and celebrates the beauty of your divine existence.

open the gateway of growth and greatness and the flow of the universe will transform your life by igniting something sacred and special inside.

my depression tweeted me last night with words that mocked my dreams and visions. I. responded with words that were positive and inspirational. then I turned off the computer and set out to create mystical experiences that enhanced my existence.

with pure loving energy you can at any moment change your life for the better for you are a truly miraculous being of light.

awaken. awaken to the truth of who you are. awaken. awaken to the uniqueness of your spirit. awaken. awaken to the miracle of your existence. awaken. awaken to the love within your heart. awaken. awaken. awaken.

with sincerity and simplicity I share with you words of power and pleasure with the intention of helping you grow in mind and spirit as you blossom into being.

this day is full of possibility and you can choose to live it with a smile on your soul as you explore all the opportunities to make your world better.

beauty flowers from within then reaches out into our ethereal existence touching the world with a loving compassion and a sacred kindness that benefit all.

let us soulfully celebrate the compassion in our hearts by sharing its bountiful blessings in ways that improve the quality of life.

you are a magnificent work of art whose uniquely beautiful essence expresses a love that is sacred and profound.

I know depression, I know obsession, I know pain, I know madness, I know darkness and I know that I am bigger, better, stronger and more beautiful than all of them put together.

I am guided by spirit to inspire others and I do so by putting words together that poetically touch the soul and then releasing them into the universe with the knowledge that they will find their way to the people that need them the most.

I went to the library of wisdom and took out a book on love from which i learned how to live a pure passionate life of pure divine bliss.

my heart is always open to inspiration and when I see you smile, hear you laugh and feel your warm touch I am moved to act in kind and open the hearts of others.

we evolve and grow into who we really are when we with generosity of spirit embrace each person we meet as a miraculous work of art to be treasured and cherished.

when I awoke this morning I turned on the light of my soul and saw before me a multitude of spiritual wonders which I will use from this day forth to shape my world into something beautiful that benefits myself and others.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment