Thursday, February 21, 2019

I Had A Bowl Of Positive Intentions For Breakfast Today










I had a bowl of positive intentions for breakfast today which nourished my mind, body and soul while inspiring me to set out on a path of profound spiritual well being.

a miraculous transformation which leads to a happier healthier life takes place whenever I allow myself to experience the light of awareness and the love of awakening.

in my life at those times in which I have been immersed in oceans of negativity I have always managed to find my way to rivers of spirit which purified my heart and soul while guiding me to the banks of beauty and bliss.

I not only have a to do list each day I also have a not to do list. on my not to do list you will find: not be angry, not engage in stressful situations, not be influenced by others negativity, not be judgemental... our lives are filled with tasks, challenges, responsibilities and more. sometimes the key to happiness is less about we do and more about what we don't do.

an open heart is a life changing force which when shared opens gateways to love, light and healing.

I feel joy and serenity whenever I am blessed to experience the basic goodness of people.

from the flow of loving energy within my heart I have chosen to weave a world of kindness and compassion where I may see and feel the true radiant beauty of life.

use your authentic intuitive blessings to create the positive change necessary to expand your reality into one of beauty, balance and harmony.

greater is the sense of joy when nourished with the fruits of purpose, prayer, positive energy and profound spiritual inspiration.

I have always been exactly who I am which became the blessing it is supposed to be at that moment when I stopped caring what everybody else wanted me to be.

commit yourself to creating a life that satisfies your soul, inspires your spirit and deepens your love.

inspired am I by those who do not follow a higher calling but instead manifest a higher calling of their own creation for theirs is a path of spiritual freedom forged in the fires of intention and imagination.

I remember when I was six or seven there was a party at our house filled with drunken relatives and my aunts then boyfriend asked me to sit on his lap. my dad called me over and told me not to do that and to go play in my room. even at seven I thought why would you invite people like that into your home and around your wife and child. when I look at people I ask myself one question - is this a person I want around my wife and child. I was taught by the broken actions of broken parents to make better choices. it has been learning from their bad choices that has guided me away from the darkness into the light.

I sent out invitations to people of positivity and good intentions to join me in celebration of the miracle of life for it is by embracing the true beauty of our existence that we fuel our spirit and bring joy into our world.

today I will warmly embrace life as I nurture others and nourish myself with a love most divine.

when spirit speaks do you hear the truth. do you heed the warnings. do you embrace the wisdom. when the soul speaks do you listen to its guidance. do you follow its truth. do you immerse yourself in its light. when the heart speaks do you open your arms. do you reach for the heavens. do you share your love. when you speak do you seek to make a difference. do you do so with good intentions. do you express your gratitude. the heart soul and spirit not only speak to us but they also listen to us when we speak.

sing with me a song of hope that we in unity may lovingly encourage others to shine their light, spread their wings and share the divine beauty of who they are.

I haven't always realized it but throughout my life here has been a guiding hand leading me into the light. be sure to open not only your eyes but your mind, spirit, heart, body and soul to the positive forces of energy that flow throughout your life.







by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment