Thursday, February 20, 2020

A Sincere Smile is a Pure Expression of Spirit










a sincere smile is a pure expression of spirit and truth that creates waves of deeper understanding from which a kindness revolution may grow.

let the sensitive and empathic parts of your true nature guide you to breathe in awareness that you may see the sacred beauty of life and be inspired to journey to the wholeness and happiness that are your birthright.

we are unique spiritual beings and by focusing our attention and intention on taking care of our own needs we make our mythical tale a pilgrimage of love that stimulates and elevates the sacred within.

with courageous dignity walk a path of purification in which with every breath you create new realities that change your life forever.

when we live the truth of our existence the spirit advances through self awakening and pure awareness into a sacred new world in harmony with the heavens.

may yours be a spirited voyage enhanced by spirit and filled with exciting possibilities where kindness is your companion and boundless love is your guide.

the universe shares we me mystical wisdom, nourishing guidance, angelic inspiration, celestial motivation and sacred transformation that I may be a teacher of light on a path of love to a heaven of my own making.

the deepest self rejoices when we communicate with spirit for by doing so we reach a higher consciousness that embraces our calling and inspires us to share our enlightening story.

we all have healing gifts and if we use them compassionately we can empower our lives and advance our evolution.

I understand political affiliations. I understand being a team player. what I don't understand is supporting bullies and brutes. what I don't understand is supporting sexists and racists. what I don't understand is supporting philanderers and psychopaths. I understand right and left wing beliefs. what I dont understand is fighting for the right to shoot each other. what I don't understand is fighting for the right to oppress each other. what I don't understand is fighting for the right to destroy our planet. we as a people have lost are minds. we need to support kindness, we need to support goodness. we need to support each other. do you understand.

build with me spiritual bridges and profound pathways where together we can walk joyfully into a better and more beautiful way of life.

the light of truth shines on those who with spiritual integrity and a good heart walk an awakened path of love.

how you walk your path determines how your life unfolds. I walk mine with with conscious awareness, positive intentions and the desire to be a good honest decent loving being of light.

mindfully engage your life with a heart at peace and yours will be a voyage of inspiring experiences, enlightened actions and profound spiritual connections in which you discover the true joy and beauty of life.

I have never and will never apologize for being me. it is not and never has been my desire to have people like or accept me. my path and purpose have always been to be purely positively and authentically me. my mission has always been to live my truth. I can only be who I truly am and I am happy with who I am. for those who have embraced the reality of my unique existence I say thank you.

with increased compassion and thoughtful consideration set out on this day with the intention of beautifully crafting a path of shared happiness in which you joyfully touch the heart of humanity.

you are the higher power and by making a profound spiritual connection with yourself you enter the garden of peace and harmony where love and light blossom.

may your spiritual aspiration be to cultivate well being as you awaken to your true nature with the intention of journeying toward wholeness and happiness.













by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment