Thursday, February 13, 2020

Live your Truth and Manifest your own Destiny










I have had many moments in my life when I woke up alive and was disappointed. it took me a long time to slide through the shadows. my life began to improve when I became my own catalyst for change. my world became a better place when I decided to be my own source of inspiration. it was by knowing and accepting who I am that I was able to experience peace and serenity. love yourself, live your truth and manifest your own destiny.

with joyful dignity and a passion to serves others I set out each day on a fascinating journey of extraordinary experiences where love is my guide and my purpose.

One day a long time ago I was standing on the rooftop of a parking garage looking down at the concrete below trying to work up the courage to leap to my death when the light of the divine filled me with transcendent truths and empowering realizations that saved my mind, body and soul.

when I help you to be you it helps me to be me and together we help others to be exactly who they were born to be.

ours is an imperfect beauty which when seen through eyes of spirit is remarkably stunning.

our soul shines brightly with a light that lifts us to a place of profound insights and celestial beauty when we truly love who we are.

may yours be a soul connected path where your sacred essence takes you on a magickal journey in which with the artistry of spirit you paint a life portrait that radiates love.

a new reality of visionary experiences is yours to create and you do so by believing in yourself and making the choice to step into your greatness.

life on the street had a freedom that inspired me creatively and a fear that deprived me spiritually. it was the moment when my freedom became stronger than my fear that I started to live my truth and love my life.

practices which empower help me to soar into the heavens where waves of change enrich every moment with a sacred source of light that nourishes my soul with life force energy.

when I was struggling the most in life I was never afraid to die but I was always afraid to live. people had disappointed and betrayed me to the. point that I feared friendship, family and love. it took forty years for me to let the light in. today I have an enlightened purpose which embraces me with a love that heals. I am sending you love and light. open the gates and let them in.

in service to love I walk a spiritually guided path of awakened humanity and revelatory experiences in which hope shines on true authentic happiness.

inner revelations when set free create outer transformations that guide us along a path of love to worlds of wonder where we may joyously shine our light and live our truth.

a positive spiritual direction provides us with unique opportunities, amazing possibilities and a welcoming wisdom that empowers us with blessings of light and love.

live intuitively, love divinely, transcend limitations, remove boundaries and speak your truth as these simple things will help you to create a visionary reality of boundless beauty that shines a light on your pure positive sacred self.

it was when I was immersed in darkness that I was called to greatness and I answered by sharing the love within me which has connected me to the heavens and earth in most beautiful ways.

compassionate actions are a blessing of great significance for they embody the sacred while breathing life and spirit into the atmosphere.

I like to go on spiritual adventures and discover myself as doing so helps me to heal, grow and blossom from within.












by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment