Thursday, February 17, 2022

Every experience is a healing learning experience

 












every experience is a healing learning experience if you choose to perceive it that way.

I once spoke a truth that people thought was a lie. I once shared a smile that people thought was a frown. I once opened my heart which people thought I closed. I once said a prayer that people thought was a protest. i once stopped caring what people thought and just did what I believed was right and that was the day my life changed for the better.

I was working with my angels on making empowering choices aligned with my true sacred self when the sky cleared and I was embraced by the pure love and light of the heavens.

for me true fulfillment comes from compassionate ideas, intentions and actions that serve the greater good.

I remember the moment in my youth when I first gave myself permission to say no it was a liberating experience of self love and care that helped make me the man I am today.

beautifully uplifting and mystical are the winds of change that blow messages of insight and inspiration into my life whenever I am in need.

I awoke one morning with the intention of saying I love you which I did and since then those words have been said to me each and every day.

the life force is a healing loving force from the source that motivates, elevates, stimulates and illuminates the goodness, greatness and glory of who we truly are.

I try and because I try I am rewarded. I try to make my dreams come true, I try to embrace the lightness of being, I try to make positive changes, i try to walk a meaningful path and I try to live a sacred life. I do and because I do I am blessed...

a heart based love is a blessing that touches the soul and elevates the spirit.

when I became a father my life immediately changed. the innocence of my child profoundly impacted every part pf my life. my priorities were different, my perceptions were different, my understanding of life itself was different. when I became a father I became a better person, a better husband and a better man.

know that there are always blessings on your path and that you will see them more clearly when you free yourself of stress, anxiety, fear...

I am not a seeker of truth I am a truthful soul. I am not searching for the light I am a beacon of light. I am not looking for love I am a wellspring of love. Be who you are.

I express my freedom with a smile and my sacredness with a hug as doing so for me creates a life a can be proud of.

I like to nourish myself with the bread of life for it not only nourishes my body it nourishes my heart and soul.

I lit the fire of freedom at an early age because I knew quite young that I was who I am and I had no desire to be who and what the world wanted me to be.

I used to imagine the unimaginable and then one day I not only imagined the unimaginable I also imagined it happening to me and that was the day I began to turn my life around and open myself to love.

our highest potential is liberated when we navigate a path of change to a place of spiritual harmony, gratitude and love.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One


No comments:

Post a Comment