Thursday, February 24, 2022

I once thought I could so I did.

 















I once thought I could so I did and that was all I needed to live the wonderful life I have today.

join me in a grove of inspiration where we can embrace in gentle, loving and supportive ways that make ours a happy spiritual journey of peace, faith and freedom.

I was creating peace and joy one day when I was approached by a positive outcome who smiled and gave me a hug.

when you walk into a room look for souls in bloom for interactions with them will be revelatory and rewarding.

no matter where I go I leave feeing empowered because I make an effort to find the light in the darkness and the sacred in the struggle.

love being you. take great joy and pride in being who you are. embrace your essence. celebrate your unique self. reflect on your sacred beauty. love being you.

better days are within your reach so raise your arms, open your heart and reach for the joy that you deserve.

the cosmic winds blow softly on my soul and I am beautifully guided to a place of lightness and love where I experience true happiness.

my deepest passions and my most divine purpose are beautifully crafted blessings which when followed have changed my life for the better.

I listen to the voice within for I know that every word spoken comes from a place of love and that is a place I feel most at peace.

i enjoy those moments when I tap into courage for when I do I feel a flow of life affirming energy that awakens the spirit and opens the door to inspiration and transformation.

the first time my wife said I love you to me was the first time I believed that love was real and the second time she said I love you was the first time I believed I was worthy of love. The first time I said I love you was the best day of my life.

I have chosen throughout my life not to protest but to progress which has enabled me to help myself and others in kind compassionate loving ways.

simple yet profound is the source of love within which changed my life for the better the moment I decided to share it.

a commitment to change and a devotion to love have been the choices that determined my happiness.

reverence for self helped me to have reverence for others which was a revelation that inspired me to selflessly serve the highest good.

follow a spiritual path of higher consciousness and your life will be illuminated by acts of kindness and moments of bliss.

I have managed to make it through the darkest of times by walking my path with grace, gratitude and good intentions.







by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment