Thursday, February 3, 2022

Love and Accept Yourself

 












love and accept yourself as doing so elevates the spirit and inspires a path of soul guided experiences that manifest miracles.

my intuitive awareness was awakened by inner child and together they ventured out into the world with the intention of playing with every person they encountered.

I feel blessed by spirit when I engage in activities where I enrich, enlighten and empower myself as I evolve into the being of light I was born to be.

connect with me in meaningful ways and I will connect with you in nurturing ways and together we can create an atmosphere of healing, hope, happiness, joy and goodwill in which we reach a beautiful state of bliss.

every life choice is an important life choice so choose to experience joy, raise your vibration, live in a sacred manner, enhance your path, align with your highest self, manifest the positive, grow spiritually and love love love...

it is my intention today to embrace the light and manifest a reality of goodness that stirs the heart, inspires the spirit and liberates the soul.

just be nice. wear a mask or dont wear a mask. just be nice. get vaccinated or dont get vaccinated. just be nice. express your opinion or dont express you opinion. just be nice. we can make a statement. we can take a stand, we can rise up in protest. just be nice. believe what you believe but in doing so be sure to just be nice.

intuitive living helps me to experience deeper truths that embrace me with a sacred sense of peace which helps me to create harmony in mind, body, heart, soul and spirit.

walk with clarity, compassion, courage and confidence and yours will be a miraculous journey of profound transformation in which you become one with all of life.

messages from the universe resonate and radiate within my soul connecting me with my sacred self and inspiring me to open my mind and heart to the pure healing light of the love that is my birthright.

I shall spend some time today dancing in my heart and singing in my soul in celebration of the blessings and love in my life.

I have accomplished my mission because my mission has always been to simply be me. Authentic, original, unique, strange, weird, unapologetically me.

I think that I shall unite with my source as I fly on the wings of an angel toward the heart of the sun.

when life gets to heavy for me I am lifted by the lightness of my heart to a place of restoration and reverence where I am able to move forward toward something sacred.

it seems quite difficult to be alive these days but somehow we manage for we are stronger and braver than we realize.

beautiful are the hearts of the carefree, calm and compassionate for they are beings of light in the playground of spirit who bring about changes to be thankful for.

I feel positive and happy when I embrace peace and hope for they are a profound part of the foundation on which I have built my home and my life.

today do things that enhance and enrich your life. stay away from the negative and focus on the positive. embrace your blessings and evolve your being. be exactly what you are supposed to be which is happy.








by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One


No comments:

Post a Comment