Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Universe Within



Be a Transcendent force. Explore the Universe within and Share the things you Learn. We are all both Student and Teacher. We are Kindred Souls with Inspired Hearts and a Destiny made of Love. Connect with the Source as you Embrace the Sweetness of Being Alive. Shape your own Vision and use that Vision to move people in a way creates Awareness and Awakens the Spirit. You are Loved!

We are coming upon a Planetary Rebirth. A new Awakening is making its way to us bringing with it the highest level of Spiritual Fulfillment. The Fruit of the Soul is Ripe and Harvest time is here. Walk in Peace and Connect with people in a way the serves the Spirit. A Culture of Mind Body Unity and Ascending Consciousness calls. Let us answer the call by Giving, Living and Sharing our Love!

I opened the Heart of Compassion and found a picture of you. I read the story of your Soul's Evolution and it Inspired me to bring my Dreams into Reality. You are a Miracle and yours is a Life of Great Meaning and Significance. Align with your Deepest Desires and Plant seeds of Profound Inspiration. Manifest Positive outcomes as you Live a Life you Adore. You are Born of Heaven. The time has arrived to Live your Divinity.

Go Forth in Peace. Blaze a Trail that Uplifts the Downhearted. Take a Breathtaking stroll through Orchards of Beauty and Bliss. Journey to a Sacred Place of Kindness where Joy Blossoms. Walk a Path of unparallelled Positivity. Walk the Earth with a New Spiritual Vision. Life is a road to be Traveled with Love in your Heart. Go Forth in Peace, Freedom, Truth, Beauty, Joy, Hope, Health, Happiness and Love, Love, Love!

I opened the Book of my Soul this morning to a page filled with Creative Ideas. Ideas on How to find your Spiritual Voice, How to Explore your Consciousness, How to build a Foundation of Light and How to Channel Earth Energies in a way that Transforms. I have a Library of Divine Tomes. Books on Sacred Nourishment, Timeless Truths, Human Flourishing and Life as a Loving Ceremony. Let me Read to you. Once Upon a Time...

I touched a Soul today and my Sacred Self Rejoiced. I held out my Hand to a Spirit in need and I heard the Angels Sing. I Shared the Essence of my Being with fellow Seekers and Raised the Frequency of Humanity. I Connected with my Natural Self and Heaven spoke my name. As i continue my Journey along the River of Life i do so with Hope in my Heart, Inspiration on my Lips and Love as my constant Companion.

Share your Unique Gifts and make your Sacred Imprint one where Possibilities become Realities. Bathe in Greatness and bask in the Glow of Transformative Living. The Beauty of your Spirit is such as to Inspire the Light within and Enrich the World. May you Embrace the Life you were meant to Live and May the Colours of your Soul be the Rainbow that brings Love to the World after the rain.

I Love who you Are. I Love the Beauty of your Being. I Love your Essence. I Love the Sacred within your Soul. I Love the Joy and Miracle of your Spirit. I Love the Majesty and Miracle of your every Breath. I Love your Heart's Desire. I Love the Blessings that surround you. I Love your Truth and your Natural Gifts. I Love the way your Smile flows with Grace. I Love your Passion. I Love You. I LOVE!

( Words and Wisdom by Micheal Teal / The Ancient One )

No comments:

Post a Comment