Monday, August 8, 2011

Meanderings of a Mystical Nature ( by Micheal Teal )




Life is a Sacred Ceremony where the Soul is shaped. It is a Journey of Harmony, Unity and Peace. To be Divine is to rest in the lap of Mother Nature as you Pray for World Peace and Happiness for one and all. We are Sacred Humans, We are Divine Beings of Light and we are a Pure Manifestation of Love. Embrace who you Truly are. Be Joy, Be Happiness, Be Kindness and Be Love. Its Who We Are!

To Build a House of Love you will need the following materials: a pail of Wisdom from the Ancestors, a wheelbarrow of Positive Energy, a truck full of Generosity and Lovingkindness, a cart of Tranquility, a can of Compassion. a cord of Divinity, a bushel of Universal Peace, a box of Dreams, a parcel of Imagination, a case of Inspiration and Heart full of Joy. All Creation begins with Love.

Give yourself the Freedom to Flower. Benefit others with your Smile. Reach inside to that part of you where Kindness resides and Connect with your True Self. Yours is a Path of Illumination and Imagination where Beautiful Angels of Awareness guide you to Live your Dreams. Live a Life of Loving Service and you will be Served Love on a daily basis. Sacred is the person brave enough to be who they Truly are.

I am one who Plants Gardens of Spirit. I am an Immortal Light both Empathic and Inspiring. It is my Destiny to Transform Inner Worlds and Cultivate Kindness. It is my desire to embark on a Voyage of Cosmic Consciousness and Manifest my Divine and Sacred Nature. I am one who Gives the Gift of Light. I am a Heart Nurturing Ambassador of Love, Happiness and Soul Growth. I am The Ancient One.

Where Consciousness Exists Love for all Living things is Possible. Know your Wholeness and seek to bring Heaven to Earth. Our Dreams come true when we Actively Participate in our own Evolution. Sacred Intentions and Life Affirming Actions will Connect you with the Spirit and lead you to Become who you Truly are. Expand your Joy, Embrace your Soul, Manifest your Dreams and Live to Love.

Of this I Pray: Awaken your Spiritual Essence and Live your Life in a way that creates Friendship and Community. Develop your Soul that it may Guide you to Higher Self Perception. Connect to the Divine and find Peace wherever you may go. Make your Journey more Meaningful by allowing the Lightness of your Being to warm the Hearts of all Humankind. This is my Prayer and its Message is Love, Love, Love....

There is a Light Breeze in the Forest of my Soul that Soothes and Calms my Inner Self. The Brilliant and Beautiful things within my Heart inspire me to Soar beyond the Natural World to a place where Humanity and Divinity are One. I Smile with Gratitude for every New day is an Opportunity to Experience Life in a Magickal Way. With every Breath i Venture Deeper into a Pure State of Mindfulness. I am The Ancient One.

I Love who you are, who you have been and who you will become. I Love your Sacred Gifts and Unique Spiritual Essence. I Love the Evolution of your Soul and the Truth of your Destiny. You are a Light that Shines Brightly. You are a Conduit for Divine Love and Healing. You are a Miracle of Imagination and Inspiration. I Love who you are meant to be, I Love who you Aspire to Be and I Love You!

I awoke from Spiritual Dreaming with Angelic Vibrations massaging my Soul. I awoke with a new found Freedom and Zest for Life. Dreams are Realities waiting to be called Home. Awaken to a New Life, Awaken to Transformation and Awaken to Divine Blessings. Visualize the Life you want and do everything you can to make that Dream come True. Awake from the Dream and Live the Reality.

I gave my Spirit wings and it flew to a Field of Wildflowers where Gods Eternal Presence is a Song of Praise the Earth Sings. I Blessed my Soul with the Breath of Life and it Guided me to a place of Joy beyond the Stars. The Heart of the Universe is my Home and I am a Servant of Light kissed by the Gods that i may Share the Beauty of Existence and Enlightenment. I gave my Spirit wings and it Rewarded me with Love!

Awaken your Souls Purpose and Connect to your Healing Energy. Your Sacred Self resonates and radiates Metaphysical Giftedness. Life is a Beautiful Blessing when we Experience the Human Spirits Divinity. Enhance your Prophetic Abilities by Living, Breathing, Giving, Receiving, Touching and Teaching LOVE! You are Prophet, You are Mystic, You are Shaman and You are the Answer you've been waiting for.

I Gift you with my Spirit. I Gift you with my Cosmic Purpose and Authentic Self. I Gift you with a Message of Joy and Hope. The Fire of Transformation deep within my Soul Inspires me to be a Visionary Mystic and Shamanic Mentor. I Gift you with Guidance from Higher Realms and Alternate Dimensions. I Gift you with a Truth that Enriches and a Reality that Enlightens. I Gift you with Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment