Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I Sat Atop the Tree of Dreams



I am a Friend to Humankind. I am a Friend to the Universe. I am a Friend to the Heavens. Today i sat at the Table of Life and Feasted with Friends. We Nourished our Souls with Kind Words, Personal Stories and Abundant Laughter. It was a Sumptuous Meal which raised our Spirits. We were Playful and Profound. We were Enlightened and Enriched. We were Meaningful and Mystical. Today i sat with Friends and i felt Loved. Who will sit with me Tomorrow?

Let all Beings be Happy. Let each of us Breathe in Joy and Kindness. Let Peace, Harmony and Wholeness be that which Nourishes our Soul. Let the Sacred in everyday Life lift us to the Light. Let our Hearts desire be to Paint a Rainbow composed of Love. Let us Nurture every Child's Spirit. Let us Live a Purposeful and Passionate Existence of Meaning. Let us Help all People of all Paths live a Happier life. Let us Live, Let us Love and Let us Be the Gods and Goddesses of our Destiny.


Waves of Bliss bathe my Soul in Grace and Gratitude. Rainbows of Spirit inspire me to Explore realms of Infinite Possibilities. The Radiance of the Morning Sun illuminates my Sacred Earth Purpose. The Moonlight on the Water moves me to Navigate Inner Spheres and Invoke Self Discovery. I am a Divine Child of Light, I am a Whisper from Heaven, I am the Sunlight of Evolving Awareness and I am a Flower in the Garden of Truth Light and Beauty. Waves of Bliss bathe my Soul and i am awash with Love.

Your Soul paints a portrait of Mythic Existence and Castles in the Mist that are Home to Imagination and Inspiration. Joyful is the Gift of Creation and Miraculous are its Children. May your Path be True as you Seek the Light. May you Manifest Positive Change and Open your Spirit to the Blessings within. May you Celebrate the Sacred in all things and May you Walk in Beauty as the warm Winds of Heaven caress your Body, Mind and Soul.

Woven in the Human Heart is a Love guided by Angels and sent from Heaven. Let us Share that Love by Bathing our Souls in Moonlight and walking in Harmony with Sacred Mother Earth. We are all equal in the Eyes of the Ancients. We are all One in the Hearts of the Ancestors. Let us walk Hand in Hand as we Elevate and Purify our Spirits that we may carried by the Winds of Change to a Place of Beauty where we Celebrate our Connections with Kindness and Compassion. Reach for the Light for you will find me there. I am You, You are Me and We are Love!

I sat atop the Tree of Dreams and conversed with the Spirit of the Sky. We talked of Living Magickally and Creating a Sea of Beauty. We spoke of the Way of Harmony and the Knowledge of Divinity. Streams of Ideas and Inspiration filled us with Light and Love as we Washed away our worries and filled our Souls with Joy. I sat atop the Tree of Dreams and gained greater Clarity and Awareness for what is now my Reality. I am the Dream, I am the Reality and I am the Ancient One.

Explore what is True. Open the Gifts of Spirit and Celebrate the Divine. The Fire of Transformation burns brightly in each and every Soul. Kindle the Fire and Embrace Change. The Cosmic Wind is blowing and Kind Deeds will Guide you to a place of Love and Wholeness where the Treasures of the Earth are Alive in Gods Eternal Presence. The Truth is You are Blessed with the Breath of Life. The Truth is You are a Beautiful Flower. The Truth is You are a Spiritual Reality. Explore what is True and Rejoice in its Glory.

My Heart is Open and My Soul is Free. I have harnessed my Dreams and found within them greater Freedom and Aliveness. I am on a Pathway to Happiness and Blissful Awareness. Today I will have a Positive Impact on all i cross Paths with. Today i will Experience Oneness and Cultivate Wholeness. Today i will radiate Poetic Inspiration and let my Spirit soar. The Door to Truth, Light and Love is Open and I am Alive. Good Morning World - Here I Come!

You are the Breath of Life. Follow your Heart and plant Seeds of unfolding Light which Nourish and Refresh the Spirit. We are Caretakers of the Planet and by Creating Joyous Thoughts we Talk with Mother Earth in ways both Positive and Transcendent. Make your Soul sing and it will Enrich your Life in a multitude of ways. Bliss in every Breath awaits those work with Cosmic Energy to Manifest the Dreams of Life. Create from Love and Love will be your Life.

Mother Earth is Alive. She is Poetic and Powerful. She has amazing Transformative abilities that Connect to the Divine. She has a Wisdom that leads to Higher States and a Love that knows no bounds. She is an Ancestral Storyteller whose Essence guides us Live in Peace and Harmony. She Nourishes our Spirit which gives us the Opportunity to Grow in ways both Earthly and Heavenly. She is Positive Energy, Passion and Purpose. Mother Earth is Awake and She Loves Us.

( by Micheal Teal / The Ancient One )

No comments:

Post a Comment