Thursday, April 4, 2019

A Blessing Of Light Born Of Love










no matter how beaten, battered or broken you are, you are nonetheless a blessing of light born of love who is destined to blossom into someone sacred and beautiful.

I decided one day to stop living a hurtful life and start living a healing life. since then mine have been days of compassionate service where I share the joy within while opening my heart and soul to receive the love that I deserve.

love exists all around you and while there are days that its hard to see and sometimes even harder to believe that it is real it is in fact there. if your struggle to see and experience love is becoming overwhelming then make the choice to show your love to others that they may know, see and feel its truth and beauty. be the love.

I was sharing my thoughts with my thoughts when I thought that I was thinking too much so I began to live my life free of thoughts or so I thought.

if you are dealing with mental health issues then you know that our brains process information differently. if you are someone who doesn't recognize invisible illnesses and doesn't understand them then know this: they are in fact there and you don't have to understand them you only have to accept that they are a reality. walk not a mile in my shoes but instead live a moment in my brain. if you are not dealing with mental health issues now you know that our brains process information differently.

live your true beauty and let your light shine for when we are our authentic selves we are able to see the miracles in the world as we create a sacred community of spiritual harmony.

ours is a poetical universe and if you listen closely you will be awakened by the blessings of each word and life will flow beautifully into ethereal plains of truth and beauty.

if we as adults could communicate love the way are children do this world would be a better place.

I was creating happiness and sharing sacred wisdom when hope and joy spoke to me in words that inspired me to open my doors and welcome in the coming of the light.

my life is a provocative and profound prayer of divine purpose that touches the heart of humanity in pure powerful ways that open gateways to peace and pleasure.

it is hard to let our dreams blossom when other peoples nightmares keeping weaving their way into our lives. its difficult but not impossible for we are angels on earth and by believing in who we truly are we can rise from the ashes of lifes cruelty and ascend to a heaven of our own creation.

throughout my life when the people who are supposed to be protecting us have instead hurt us I have been able to move forward with my integrity intact by using the light and love within my heart and soul to remind me of how sacred life truly is.

planetary transformation will take place when the people of earth become the sacred sentient beings that they were born to be.

on this and every day from this point on I will walk joyously into a future of my own creation with the intention of making the world a better place.

humanity rises when good people listen to the call of the earth and answer with love.

profoundly positive and lyrical are the choices I make in the name of love for they are blessings that invite happiness into my life.

by expressing your true self in ways that celebrate your spirit life becomes a light of truth that reaches into the heavens and touches the heart and soul of all that is sacred.

I opened the window of my soul the other day and my home was filled with a brilliant rainbow of life affirming light.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment