Thursday, April 25, 2019

Life Fills Our Path With Profound Lessons










life fills our path with profound lessons and we who recognize those lessons and learn from them are the ones who embrace our sacred evolution in loving ways that make the world a better place.

if you are struggling know that I am sending you light. if you are suffering know that I am sending you love. if you are hurting know that I am sending you positive healing energy. if you are dying know that I am sending you angels to be by your side. I do this for I have struggled, I have suffered, I have been hurt and I have stood on the ledge of life looking death in the eye. I am living proof that one can not only survive but thrive. if you are reading this know that you are not alone and that I am sending you my heart and soul.

alive and awake are we who with great knowingness seek to serve this world and beyond in a multitude of ways that connect us all to the sacred.

my wife fills my heart with moments of peace and beauty that awaken me to the pleasures of life while walking me down a sacred path of liberation and transformation.

I have throughout my life done my best to be an honest man and while that can sometimes get you in trouble I have continued down that path for I would rather have my dignity and integrity than to live a lie.

cultivating a positive lifestyle connects us to the sacred while bathing us in love and kindness.

my goal in life has never been to live the dream but to live a reality of my own creation in which the heart and soul are opened completely to a world of love and light.

it is not good enough to simply know you are worthy of love. you must fully believe you are worthy of love and do your utmost to embrace it and invite it into your heart.

when I began to figure out the true nature of my mind I was better able to explore the seas of sanity and create a healthier happier life.

miracles occur when we have a pure positive mindset and we use its blessings to shape our journey into something sacred and beautiful.

be a tree within the forest of pure joy and celebrate as you blossom fully into your sacred destiny.

awaken dear souls and set out this day with the intention of acting passionately and positively as you light a clear path to a higher form of spirituality.

a simple smile at the right time can have a life changing impact.

help me help you help the world to ask for the help it so desperately needs.

I create beauty and joy when I share my unique gifts with the intention of igniting hearts and inspiring souls.

a positive fulfilling life of joy is our reward for assisting others on their path in ways thats serve the light and inspire the highest greatest good.

a gifted soul with the purest intent awakens the heart of the world to their sacred responsibility.

there is a beautiful place in the heart where powerful spiritual energy is stored and every time we love openly and honestly that energy unfolds into our lives and lights the way to ethereal blessings.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment