Thursday, April 18, 2019

Ours Is An Evolving Story Rich In Spirit











ours is an evolving story rich in spirit where we are the heroes and a happy ending is waiting for us to write it in the heavens.

spirit revealed itself to me the day that I accepted my blessings and shared them with the world.

I with pure love offer you my heart for I am a sacred angel of light committed to helping others become the beautiful evolved beings of spirit that they were born to be.

you make a difference. with every smile you inspire. with every kind word you uplift. with every compassionate action you empower. you make a difference.

take full advantage of those opportunities based in spirit and you will be embraced by life affirming truths that awaken your heart to your natural goodness and the wonders of everyday life.

tether not your spirit. let it fly freely that it may watch over you. tether not your soul. let it walk this earth unencumbered as your guide and companion. tether not your heart. open it fully that the entire universe may see and experience its love. tether not yourself.

I have because of my upbringing many triggers that set me off. even good moments bring back memories that are hurtful. however over time I have learned to use those triggers as tools to build a better life.

you are a being of divine origin whose spiritual path is filled with limitless possibilities and infinite opportunities. make the choice to follow that path and breathe in the beauty of its blessings.

I feel empowered when I nurture myself because doing so inspires me to nurture others which moves them to act in kind. I feel enriched when I love myself...

with focused intent let your soul expand and you will have a happier healthier life where positive thoughts blossom into actions that inspire greatness.

approach this and every day with love and compassion as your guides and yours will be a world of mystical experiences in which you change everything you touch for the better.

walk the path of spirit and you bring miracles to your life for through spirit, purpose and intent we light the flame of pure divine happiness.

there are things from my childhood that I saw, heard and experienced which have left scars that make my soul weep. these things do not define me and even though the scars remind me of their existence they let me know that I have seen better, I have heard happier and I have experienced greater. they also remind me that I have survived. I am stronger than my struggles.

every day we are given the opportunity to love and by taking advantage of that opportunity we enrich the heart and enliven the spirit of humanity.

I have known far too many people who have committed suicide and I also have walked that path. the difference with me is that every time I was on the brink of death life would pull me back and let me know that I deserved better and that I was a being of worth.

know this - your anger ignites my spirit, your hatred opens my heart, your brutality elevates my soul and your evil gives meaning to my sacredness.

I was dwelling where darkness makes its home when my spiritual purpose revealed itself to me and at that moment the light of my destiny illuminated for me a path of love.

my true authentic self is a gentle compassionate being of meaning and purpose whose intentions are pure and whose actions are positive.








by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment