Thursday, April 30, 2020

Blessed are those who make the Conscious Choice to live their lives Joyously












deep is the source of love that comes from the joy of living and blessed are those who make the conscious choice to live their lives joyously.

we are in a time of creation. I have created a healing environment, pathways of love, elevating experiences and greater realities. we are in a time of creation.

the infinite self is an emotional and spiritual being of inner and outer harmony who is worthy and deserving of all the happiness life has to offer. be your true infinite self.

for me this time has been a sacred spiritual awakening that has energetically cleansed my soul and inspired me to engage in powerful practices which stimulate growth.

use your innate goodness to weave sacred threads into your life and you will totally transform your world.

the greater the struggle the higher the level of enlightenment.

I ventured deep within where I found great joy and sacred vibrations which I have used to make my life one of transcendence and transformation.

we are better able to cope with whatever life throws at us when we make conscious choices centered in awareness that with every step move us toward a state of blissfulness and profound spiritual awakening.

connect on a soul level not only with others but also with yourself as this will strengthen your spirit by embracing you with life transforming energy.

when the book of life becomes too dark and depressing I write a new chapter in which I am the bringer of light and the hero of my own happiness.

during this time of hardship I have set my intentions to soul nurturing choices, inspirational exploration and beneficial experiences which has made this less a struggle and more a journey into healing, wholeness and happiness.

by surrounding myself with love I make mine a path of wellness that provides me with healing gifts and sacred satisfaction.

I think today I will use my divine spiritual energy to access alternate realities and manifest miracles.

inner empowerment creates outer enrichment which manifests all encompassing enlightenment.

I was listening to the song of my soul which inspired me to dance my way into infinite possibilities and bold personal growth.

my true purpose is one of positive coexistence where life is an energetic exploration of divine authenticity and holistic learning in which I engage in contemplative practices that express joy.

self love and respect give my life profound spiritual meaning and help me to see the sacred within myself and others.

I begin each day by praying at the sacred alter of inspiration for greater aliveness, absolute completeness and universal kindness.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment