Thursday, January 21, 2021

Creating Rainbows of Comfort and Joy

 










I was creating rainbows of comfort and joy when angelic empowered emissaries appeared and with pure intent elevated my spirit to a place of exaltation, exhilaration and transformation.

I have found that when I live in a divine way I am better able to manifest powerful personal experiences that create positive outcomes which fill me with true spiritual joy and happiness.

I wish you a joyful abundant life of sacred beauty in which the light of creation brings a clarity to your world that allows you to see the miracles that surround you.

I awaken today with a sense of hope which I plan to use as inspiration to create positive changes that help me heal into happiness as I blossom into a being of light brighter than the sun.

I like to do those things that make me unique for they stir my heart and awaken the dreamer within.

the greatest contribution we can make to the world is to be who we truly are, love who we truly are, respect who we truly are, celebrate who we truly are, believe in who we truly are and share who we truly are.

I create positive energy which helps me journey into higher states that connects me more deeply with my true self which opens me fully to thoughts, feelings and experiences of joy, happiness and pure positive love.

believe in your blessedness and yours will be a mystical metaphysical life of meaning and miracles that brings you inner and outer peace.

I bathe in thoughts of hope while breathing in the beauty of happiness which cleanses and blesses my entire being with a pure positive perspective that makes me feel awakened, aware, sacred and alive.

I like to connect with angels, ancients and ancestors sent from higher realms as this unites heart, mind, spirit and soul which makes mine a life of light, laughter and love.

I know my worth so I live my values in spiritually transformative ways. I believe in myself so I walk my path in a courageous, compassionate, creative and caring manner. I love myself so I embrace my heavenly existence with the intention of filling every moment with joy. I know exactly who I am and that for me has helped me weave together a world of happiness and harmony.

assist humanity by freeing your spirit as this will help you to evolve more consciously as you live a life of service that embraces the breath of enlightenment.

I like to live my inspiration in a way that gives voice to my heart, soul and spirit so that all may see and feel my pure positive passion for life.

with self confidence I walk up the steps to transformation where I discover dreams and visions that create for me a sacred atmosphere of light which uplifts, blesses and heals.

I use the patterns of my destiny to elevate my creativity which in turn motivates me to make my life a portrait of peace, freedom, hope, happiness, love, joy and sacred serenity.

I opened the inner doorway and from the depths of my soul emerged a wave of transformative healing waters which refreshed, rejuvenated and lovingly embraced every part of my existence.

mine is a passionate heart that cultivates insight and inspiration which I share with the universe as I move beyond my dreams to more ethereal planes of existence.

the day I made the conscious choice to become who I was born to be was the day my life began to transform into the beautiful sacred blessing that it is today.






by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment