Thursday, January 28, 2021

I am inspired on my Journey

 









I am inspired on my journey by those who bring beauty into the world simply by being who they were born to be.

spirit has wisdom, soul has knowledge and both have the power to change our lives for the better.

we blossom into beauty when we set our intentions to touching the hearts of others as doing so cleanses us with blessings that awaken the sacred within.

with grace and beauty set out on this day to heal and uplift yourself and others by setting a simple yet sacred of example of how to make your way through times of struggle using kindness, compassion and common sense.

when we smile, sing, laugh and dance we create something significant that impacts others in simple yet profound ways which bless the true sacred beauty of life.

I am freely and unapologetically me. that reality has always been my strength, light and saving grace. it has been a truth that has served me well. the fact that I have always been able to be true to and honest with myself has led me through difficult times. be who you are not who your parent, teacher, boss or anybody else wants you to be. I have been though much in my life but no matter the battle I was fighting I never stopped being freely and unapologetically me.

in difficult times I wait not for the moment when life returns to normal, instead I do what I can here and now to live happily and love generously for I believe that doing so will create a new normal in harmony with the divine.

a new reality of beautiful energy and bountiful gifts is ours when we invite heaven home to that place in our heart where the divine truth of who we are eagerly awaits.

from this point on may we be free thinking beings of spirit who come together as one with the intention of creating a new humanity of universal beauty in which kindness and compassion manifest a life of sacred joy and happiness.

mine is a sacred garden where the pleasures of heaven grow and nourish the mind, body soul and spirit with fruits of faith, freedom, joy and happiness.

scattered throughout my day are sacred prayers and mantras that help me to live lovingly as I create positive change.

if I am feeling down I do things that raise my spirit and elevate my existence.

a heart filled with love is a blessing that heals, uplifts, inspires and transforms.

freedom flows when we with breathless beauty worship the heart and soul by immersing them in mystical moments of joy and happiness.

I hope for a better world and I do what I can to facilitate it by bathing in healing waters, sowing seeds of joy, changing my reality, embracing my purpose, shining a pure positive light on love and divinely connecting to earth and heaven.

one day I began to live the life I was born to live and was rewarded with love, kindness, compassion, creativity, happiness and a rich spiritual palette that transformed my world.

today I will cultivate positive experiences, cultivate positive relationships, create from the heart a pathway to love and make earth friendly choices that transmit blessings to all.

there is a pure light within your soul waiting for you to accept and acknowledge its presence so that it may illuminate for you a path of radiant beauty, healing experiences, spiritual nurturing and divine bliss.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment