Thursday, January 7, 2021

Change your World by Walking a Path of Divine Devotion that leaves a Positive Imprint

 









change your world by walking a path of divine devotion that leaves a positive imprint wherever you go.

a smile from a child is a poetically authentic simple sacred sustenance that nourishes the heart, soul and spirit.

I was sitting in the lap of Buddha talking to Allah while watching Jesus dance with Muhammad when Confucius asked if we all would like to take a mindful walk to a life of love.

there are profound benefits to engaging in transformative practices that align with the heavens and lead us toward the light.

can you see the truth yet, do you understand what happened and what part you played in it, has common sense returned, do you realize the error of your ways, are you cognizant of the consequences of your actions, can you fathom just how long lasting the effects of this will be, I hope you can because the world cannot heal when people refuse to acknowledge, admit and accept that they are not the heroes they thought they were.
its a new day learn from what has happened. clean up your mess and make an effort to improve the quality of life for yourself and others. you cant change the past but you can do your utmost to create a better future. its time to stop hurting and start helping. its time to ignite a new purpose. its time to liberate brilliance, beauty, bliss and blessings. its time to do the right thing in the right way for the right reason. you can do this if you so choose. I know you can. go forth in faith with love as your guide and I will see you on the other side.
I wish you joy on your journey.

raise your vibration, empower your life, step into your power and advance your spiritual evolution by living, loving and being your true sacred self.

mindful self compassion helps me to make better choices that enlighten my path, nurture my environment and create for me a life where love flows freely into my heart and soul.

what is your passion, what is your highest purpose, what is your truth, what is your reality and what are you doing to bring these blessings into your life.

I am not political but I vote. I vote for happiness, I vote for good health, I vote for kindness, I vote for peace, I vote for common sense, I vote for joy, I vote for truth, I vote for ecstasy, I vote for compassion and I vote for love. I don't vote, for politicians and I don't vote for political parties. I vote for me, I vote for my family, I vote for my friends, I vote for you and I vote for the world. every day I cast a vote for inspiration, transformation and revelation.

the spirit is cleansed and purified when we see ourselves as worthy and share that worth with the world.

I was out one day beyond my dreams when I came upon a being of enhanced sacredness sitting on a cloud singing a song of hope. I listened, learned and let it help me be and love myself. I went out one night beyond my reality...

I am on a remarkable journey of love and service that aligns with my highest values while embracing the heart of mindfulness and making miracles a reality.

I hope that you see clearly your true ecstatic esoteric ethereal beauty for it is a blessing that embraces all those fortunate enough to know and love you.

within my home is an atmosphere of happiness that aligns with the highest good and whenever the world outside is too much I just return home to the open arms of my loving family.

I gave myself love one day which made me feel happier and healthier which embraced me with light which inspired me to make positive changes which cultivated loving connections which opened gateways to the sacred which filled my heart with joy. I gave others love one day...

we have seen the worst in people during this crisis, we have seen a lack of common sense, we have seen too much anger and not enough peace, we have seen too much stupidity and not enough intelligence, we have seen too much ugly and not enough beauty. the sad thing is that together we have the ability to make this world a beautiful place we just have to be willing to put aside our differences and use the things we have in common to manifest that dream. in case you are not aware of it the things we have in common are kindness, compassion and love.

I am elevated, invigorated, inspired and transformed by the pure divine light of love for it has lifted me up and embraced my life with greater happiness and well being.

I am spiritually at peace for mine is a path of positive intentions centered in love in which with the fabric of life I weave a blanket of beauty, bliss and blessings.







by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One


No comments:

Post a Comment