Thursday, January 14, 2021

I hear Voices who Help me make Choices that Nourish my Soul

 









I hear voices who help me make choices that nourish my soul with gentle guidance and an eternal love that is healing and heaven sent

I learned a long time ago that when life is spinning too fast get off the merry go round because somethings broken. the covid crisis and the political panic are but the latest madness from a world that refuses to learn from its mistakes. let others immerse themselves in hatred, anger, sexism, racism, homophobia, politics and war. I will walk my own path of peace to my own place of light where I will live out my days in the warm embrace of a love most sacred.

infinite is the well of wisdom within each of us and to access it we must get out of our own way, remove self imposed obstacles and believe fully in the true sacred beauty of who we are.

pure positive thoughts and boundless spiritual energy are blessings that have helped me to see my way through many struggles, hardships, trials and tribulations.

a spirit that evolves is one of meditative prayer and angelic inspiration who sees the extraordinary in life and uses it to soar toward the heavens.

I like to prepare myself spiritually for the day ahead by elevating my thoughts, aligning with my purpose, embracing my divinity and expressing and exploring the love within.

there are days when talking to adults is like talking to a two year old. instead of saying put your warm coat on, stay off the road, wipe your nose... I find myself saying stay at home, put on your mask , don't spit on people, stop yelling at people... its time that we all took a step back and grew the hell up.

I was doing my best to be my best when the best in me revealed itself and helped me to get through the struggles of the day in the best way possible.

we grow spiritually when we embrace our true nature, live from the heart and infuse our world with love and light.

with spiritual integrity, authentic passion and greater purpose let us set out on a journey of light with the intention to simply be good human beings.

during times of hardship I make a conscious effort to deepen my relationship with spirit and that has been a life enhancing choice which has given me greater courage, compassion, peace and pleasure.

I like to follow my own path, and evolve in my own way because this helps me to make positive choices that bring me greater peace and joy.

last year was filled with thought provoking lessons and the ones that have made their way through the darkness into the light are the ones that have listened and learned.

be focused, be grounded, be loving, be accepting, be hopeful, be helpful, be positive, be passionate, be alive, be awake, be compassionate, be caring, be truthful, be blissful and be who you are for they are all beautiful things to be.

you blossom into who you truly are when with joyful aliveness you open your heart, activate your purpose, make thoughtful choices and share the love within.

fearless are the hearts of those who with intensity of purpose make it their lifes work to simply love and be loved for they are angels on earth.

within yourself and others is a deep reservoir of spiritual wisdom that is safe, welcoming and waiting for you to immerse yourself in in its profound prayerful waters and transcend into a greater reality.

make an effort to send out positive life affirming messages of inspiration into the world and you will set in motion profound changes that make life better.






by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment