Thursday, January 6, 2022

Original, Authentic and Unique

 










we each see the world differently for we each have our own reality and our own truth which is what makes us original, authentic and unique.


I am mindful of my mental health for my mental health reminds me every day to be sure I dont lose my mind.


with positive purifying intentions and thoughtful actions I greet this and every day knowing that life is an amazing adventure and if I believe in myself I can manifest a destiny of peace, freedom, bliss and blessings.


I have since emerging from the darkness into the light made the effort each day to improve the quality of my life which I have succeeded in doing and for that I am grateful, thankful and blessed.


raise your spirits and enhance your life by manifesting a reality which opens windows to the soul and doors to the sacred.


it matters not the struggle for I throughout hardship have believed and will continue to believe that it is great to be alive.


spirit called me at home one day and asked if I would like to see the world differently and when I said yes I could immediately see with greater clarity the beautiful landscapes of sacred mother earth and the divine truth of my ethereal existence.


devote yourself to spirit and the healing waters of hope will open your heart and soul to pathways of light and gardens of love.


people who love people are people I love and people I love are people who love me back.


passionate is the life of those who walk a path of kindness for theirs is a spirit of beauty and wonder that opens and liberates the heart and soul.


may this year be one touched by grace and filled with positive healing thoughts that connect with the sacred and guide us to moments of inspiration and transformation which embrace us all with love.


the more authentically I live the more spiritually minded I am and the greater my capacity for love.


I was dancing under an inner rainbow when I hear a sound outside and opened the door to see my outer self sitting isolated and alone so I invited him in and we danced together as we became one.


the purity of a sincere smile, the joy of laughter and the radiant beauty of a warm embrace are soul inspired blessings that make us stronger and happier.


live with an open mind, an open heart and an open soul for doing so will open you to countless blessings and miracles.


step out of stress and step into a higher plane of existence that honors, appreciates and celebrates your true sacred self.


we are all unique, authentic, original and alive on this planet. by opening the doorway to our sacred heart and inviting each other in we create a spiritual practice that awakens us all to love and blessings.


we share the same breath, the same sun and the same moon. given that truth it should be easy to share our kindness, compassion, love and light. may this year be one of sharing and blessing.









by

MicHEAL Teal

The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment