Thursday, January 13, 2022

True Beauty and Blessings

 









it sometimes seems that the past two years have been lost but for me it has also been two years in which isolation has been my inspiration for it has shown me the true beauty and blessings in my life.

look through eyes of spirit and see your true beauty for you are a blessed being whose choices impact others in meaningful ways that uplift and inspire.

the highest good inspired me to serve the greatest good which showed me that I am a good good man.

communicate with spirit and and the richness of life will be revealed to you. communicate with soul and you will be blessed with mystical experiences. communicate with the sacred and you will know the truth of who you are which is a sacred being of soul and spirit.

a higher source revealed to me my true life purpose and the winds of spirit gave me the courage to believe fully in myself which has empowered me to make choices and decisions that are focused on love.

awareness of angels helps me to navigate my life course and further my spiritual growth.

peace and wellness came over the other day to remind me to breathe and be mindful of how precious life is.

weave with me a world of wonder with which we can collect our positive thoughts, actions and intentions as reminders of how big our heart is and just how truly special we are.

I like to align my life force energies with my daily intentions as doing so inspires, empowers, motivates and nurtures me.

a soul infused life is one of sacred truth, healing prayer, karmic understanding and positive life purpose where hearts open and spirits connect in celebration of life and love.

I rest my head on the pillow each night and dream a dream of hope and happiness. I awake each morning and set out with the intention of making my dreams come true.

close your eyes, take a deep breath of life, connect with spirit and listen as your heart opens and the love within flows freely into your world.

positive intentions, affirmative choices, compassionate actions and enlightening endeavours help me to create meaningful changes that cultivate greater love.

messages from a higher level, a higher truth and a higher power guide me on a path of love and joy to a greater spiritual realm that I call home.

I am passionate in my beliefs and I believe in things like love, light, peace, freedom, hope, happiness, me, you and every other glorious spiritual being on sacred mother earth.

come with me to a place where healing energies flow and the light of the sacred helps to make the world a better more beautiful place of bliss and blessings.

I gain more wisdom from pure spirituality than from poor choices which is why I do my best each day to make decisions that create positive energy, profound changes and peace in my heart.

the joy you deserve is waiting for you to focus your intentions on enhancing your life, channeling your light, celebrating your sacredness and loving yourself.







by

MicHEAL Teal

The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment