Thursday, January 27, 2022

Today live your true nature by letting things flow naturally


 







today live your true nature by letting things flow naturally.

soothe me, calm me, inspire me, transform me, teach me, show me, support me, respect me, comfort me, appreciate me, hold me, love me. do this for me and I will do this for you.

we have the freedom to choose and I have always chosen the higher road and the greater good.

a mere glimpse of goodness gives me the courage to create a positive path to a profound life of peace, freedom, hope and happiness.

I have since as far back as I can remember had shortness of breath. I have had as far back as I can remember anxiety attacks. with that being the case I have throughout covid worn a mask without complaint because I felt and still feel its the right thing to do for me and my family. we each have a voice and we each have a choice. this is who I am and I am happy and healthy. I look forward to a mask free future. until then I will find places where I can walk mask free and breathe fresh air.

I hear a song of hope when I see kindness and I am filled with good positive energy that inspires me to act in kind.

when we act from the heart we create something unique that expresses an energy of enlightenment which makes ours a soul that smiles and a spirit that sings.

we are diverse spiritual beings and those of us who embrace that diversity with acceptance, compassion and understanding walk a path of connectedness in which we live in harmony with the world around us.

with deep happiness I walk a soulful path of free self expression in which I feel at peace with what I am, where I am and who I am.

quiet your mind and fill it with thoughts and visions of loving welcoming people and places that decorate the heart and soul wiyh the sacred fire of divine freedom and heavenly peace.

the more natural your state of being the happier your life will be and the easier it will be to paint your path with rainbows of inspiration.

I am loved by love minded people who remind me every day that I am worthy of love.

I enjoy being me. it wasnt always that way and sometimes I still struggle to do so but in those moments when I do enjoy being me I also feel fully the rapture of being alive.

I like to play in metaphysical fields where plants of peace and flowers of faith grow in the sunlight of the sacred.

A Conversation with my Wife:
me - thats not a word.
her - its a word.
me - thats not a word.
her - its a word
me - thats not a word
her - its a word
me - nobody uses that word in a sentence
her - I just used that word in a sentence
thats why we are having this conversation
me - oww my head hurts


angelic forces are all around us and when live our truth with honor, integrity, compassion, empathy and love they help us to bring forth light and manifest the greatest good.

the spiritual components of life bring me comfort and healing by opening windows of wisdom and doorways to the divine when I need them the most.

beyond the dream there are realities of truth, beauty, bliss and blessings waiting to be discovered, embraced and shared.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment