Friday, April 12, 2013

The Bible Of My Soul



All my Prayers are floating freely in the Astral Plane to be Shared with the Universe. In the Bible of my Soul every page has but one word - LOVE!


We are Sacred Beings who Emerge from Nothingness to become Butterflies of Spirit.

Somewhere within each of us is a place where Miracles happen. It is our Divine Mission in Life to find that place and Open its doors that all may Experience the Miracle of Who We Are.


Shower me with Love that I may Set my Soul Free and Bathe me in Beauty that I may Lift my Spirit to its Rightful Home among the Stars.


The most Extraordinary Gift one can ever Receive is the Profound Truth of Who they Are. To Know your True Self is to Know the God and Goddess within.


Breathe Love into Life and Walk your Path with the Highest Intentions for the Greatest Rewards come from the Greatest Acts of Kindness.


I see myself as a Celestial Body. The Sun and Moon are my Brother and Sisters. The Stars are Kindred Spirits. We are all Light and Love.

Believe in something more and you become a Harbinger of Change. Live your Wholeness and you Inspire others to Live their Dreams. Expand your Thinking and Thoughts become Actions both Profound and Wondrous. Live the Miracle you are and you Change the World in Extraordinary Ways. Believe in something more. Believe in You.


We are Born out of Pure Love. We are each of us in our way Beautiful Flowers Blooming. Live the Truth of Who You Are and you add Meaning to every day of your Life.

With an Intention to Uplift and Empower our Life becomes an Amazing Opportunity to Ignite the Heart, Inspire the Spirit and Evolve on all Levels.


Be Aware of Everything. There are Multidimensional Realities and Spiritual Realms that Open to the Playful and Profound. Approach Life with a Smile on your Face and a Song in your Soul. The Cosmos is yours to Embrace.


Compassion for Others leads to Heart Expanding Inspiration which Creates Positive Change. A Simple Act of Kindness can be that which Transforms a Life.

We all have our own Beliefs and mine are based on Truth beyond my Reach and Realities beyond my Comprehension because in my Heart of Hearts i Know there has to be More. There has to be More.

I am Beautifully Imperfect. How Blessed I am to be Broken in a Way that Highlights my Triumph over Adversity. How Wonderful to wear my Pain in such a Manner as people can see in my Eyes that I have overcome so very much. Life is Transformational when you Embrace your True Self instead of Hiding from it. I am Fabulously Flawed.

( by MicHEAL Teal / The Ancient One )

No comments:

Post a Comment