Tuesday, July 17, 2018

I Am Not A Penguin, I'm A Puffin











I Am Not A Penguin, I'm A Puffin







I am not a Penguin , I'm a Puffin

I have tried rather unsuccessfully in my life to fit in , to be part of the crowd , to share the consensus opinion but alas i can no longer delude myself.

I am not a Penguin , I'm a Puffin

These days I am hanging by a thread to what little sanity I have left. My disappointment and disillusionment with humankind is crippling me. I have tried to be an ambassador of light in a ever darkening world to no avail. I feel some days that I am the only honest person left on the planet , that dignity , integrity and authenticity have been replaced with hatred , ignorance and intolerance and these are things i cannot and will not accept.

I am not a Penguin , I'm a Puffin

Each moment is a gift and everyone that I call friend are feathers from an angel that enable me to soar to heights of higher wisdom. Yet lately my feathers have molted and friends have lost the ability to see past their own egos and insecurities. My intent is and always has been to radiate inner spirit in an attempt to facilitate creative intuitive guidance and create genuine happiness for all. Yet I fear that mine has not been a significant contribution to humankind. I seek not fame nor fortune but only to touch people in a way that contributes positively to their existence.

I am not a Penguin , I'm a Puffin

I have never truly fit in. I am not an Alcoholic or Drug Addict like most of my relatives , I do not have a mainstream job , i live in the suburbs where i am lonely and isolated even though my inclinations lean towards artistic and spiritual endeavors , i wear my emotional scars like a noose which is ever tightening and i carry my sanity in a biodegradable container in hopes that it will soon dissolve and i will be free of the madness. I am not a square peg in a round hole , for i am neither peg nor hole.

I am not a Penguin , I'm a Puffin

I seek a stimulating environment that ignites the soul and fills ones heart with happiness. I know that I am heaped with blessings yet my depression is so severe that it has made it increasingly difficult not only to function but simply to breathe. Please dont look at me as you look at others for I am not like them. I ask not pity but only passion , spirit and integrity. I am a spiritual wanderer and mine is a quest for a reality where I am truly happy. I have waited 49 years for just one day where from the moment I awake to the moment I lay my head back down I am happy. That day is yet to come.

I am not a Penguin , I am a Puffin

So while I wander aimlessly through the arctic regions of my soul in search of a sanity that doesnt seem to exist know that any blessings of peace and love you have go a long way to extending my earthly existence. I am less than human , more than earthly and nothing like who i thought i would be. When I was young I wanted to be somebody but somebody else already was so i decided to be nobody at all.

I am not a Penguin , I'm a Puffin

Lonely stands the Puffin!







by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment