Thursday, March 5, 2020

Place your Faith in Yourself for You are a Being of Light and Love











place your hand on your heart, place your feet on the ground and look to the heavens. do this with a clear mind. you will feel a vibrational energy that is truly inspiring. you will gain a sense of purpose that awakens the spirit. place your faith in yourself for you are a being of light and love.

you can have a magnificent life. yours can be a journey of bliss. you can immerse yourself in joyful splendour. believe you are worthy. believe you are deserving. believe that you can transform. believe that you can transcend. nourish yourself. nurture yourself. embrace yourself and the world around you with a love that is deep and divine. you can have a miraculous life.

there is beauty in kindness. there is healing grace within compassion. we walk through fields of wellness and wisdom when we make kindness and compassion our path and our purpose.

the day I opened the gateway to the sacred and entered free of fear was the day I began to live from the heart and truly experience the miracle of life.

help others awake by making transformative connections that comfort and nourish. help others feel more alive by thing a light on their true sacred beauty. help others and you help yourself.

uniquely structured and powerfully profound are they who live their lives creating waves of joy and kindness that make their world a better place.

today let us gather as one with the intention of creating a soulful holistic community of generous spirit in which every
moment of every day is a beautiful blessing of heavenly joy.

let us radiate love as this connects us to the universal life force which helps us to enrich, empower, enhance and enlighten every moment of our divine existence.

we each have love within our heart and something miraculous happens when we share that love honestly, sincerely and compassionately.

I was standing by the side of the street one day lost and alone when a stranger walked by and looked at me with kind eyes and a smile whose brightness gave me hope. it is amazing how something that simple can be so heartwarming and inspiring.

you are deserving of love and respect. you are deserving of joy and happiness. you are deserving of kindness and compassion. by giving yourself these things you inspire others to act and kind which nurtures positive change.

a positive life purpose dedicated to kindness in which you fully believe in yourself creates gentle waves of light that illuminate the beauty and grace of this world and beyond.

I am on a healing journey of sacred creativity in which I traverse inner and outer landscapes with the intention beautifully changing my life in ways that bless me with friendship, freedom and a destiny of my own making.

with gentle kindness empower yourself. with loving care illuminate your path. with kindness and compassion embark on a journey of peace and happiness. this is your life, live and love it in your own way.

people have a habit online of testing their friends. they post things that start out easy enough but halfway through reveal some struggle or tragedy. they then ask you to repost it to prove that you have read it and that you are a true friend. I have read it but I don't repost because its insulting. that would be like me saying to my wife and son - show me that you love me but in a way that I find palatable and acceptable. if you are hurt, in pain, suffering, depressed or even dying - please know that I am sending you love and light. please know that you are in my prayers. please know that you are loved.

the darkness of my past still drops by regularly to remind me of the pain, suffering and trauma of my troubled existence. the difference is these days I don't hide from it. I invite it in and ask how I can help. we purge by talking it through and letting it go. the lightness of my present stops by regularly to remind me that am loved.

seek not new paths. simply forge your own healing path. life is ours to shape. we have the power within us to make ours a soul nurturing pilgrimage of transformative experiences in which we live our true nature and love who we are.

follow your true path and with every step love yourself more deeply for you are a sacred being of light deserving of all the beauty and blessings life has to offer.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment