Thursday, November 26, 2020

Shower Lifes Garden with Love

 








the flowers rejoice with ecstatic joy when those of thoughtful mind and divine disposition shower the earth with songs of happiness and prayers of gratitude that shower lifes garden with love.

there are tremendous rewards awaiting those who with kindness and generosity connect to life by blanketing it with love.

good thoughts and positive intentions during this time of isolation are what lifts my spirit and sets my soul free.

I enjoy each step I take as I walk through life for mine is a shamanic journey of sacred significance that embraces my heart with celestial sweetness.

there are many faces to humanity and the ones I like best are the ones that give me a glimpse of goodness, greatness, grace, glory, god and goddess.

our souls intertwine when we as beings of light support each other in loving ways that weave together a more positive life.

yesterday I did not watch, read or listen to the news, I stayed off the internet and I avoided negative self centered people. what a beautiful day it was.

let all good things flow naturally and your earthly existence will be one of beauty and blessings in which you bathe in landscapes of love as you with all your heart manifest miracles.

the wind whispers sacred words of wisdom which awaken my sleeping soul and wrap me in a garment of love that cultivates and creates joy in my world.

communicate with spirit, connect with soul and create with the heart a loving crafted world of peace, prosperity and perfect balance.

breathtakingly beautiful are they who live their life as a prayer of praise in which they with sacred intention bring love to the world as they walk a path of light to the heavens.

let us gather as one and create a spiritual reality of hope inspiring moments that feel good and connect us to the divine.

the song of life is muffled by my mask yet still I sing for doing so helps me to see the good in people, grow into my dreams, evolve into wholeness and feel the love of spirit.

grounded by love and kissed by the sun I create each day a feast for the soul that nourishes the mind, body and spirit.

embrace the spirit of giving and the heart of nature as this will open portals of hope which improve the quality of your life.

see the beauty of the self and you see what is sacred. so look in the mirror at the truth of who you are and you will feel beautiful today and every day.

to breathe is to pray and to pray is to create calm in your heart and to create calm in your heart is to listen to the voice of god and to listen to the voice of god is to taste the wine of your existence and to taste the wine of your existence is to pray and to pray is a breath of fresh air.

immerse yourself in the beauty and sacredness of womankind for women are angels of giving whose soulful reverie gives birth to dreams that embrace and inspire the entire universe.






by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment