Thursday, January 24, 2019

Embrace Wholeness Happiness And Healing










life is difficult enough for we who suffer from mental health issues but when those are combined with physical health problems it becomes unbearable at times. when this is the case I have made the decision not to bear it but to believe that I can survive it by making choices that embrace wholeness, happiness and healing.

this is a glorious day because I have once again the opportunity to create something significant, beautiful, blissful and magnificent. today is a wondrous day because I have yet again chose to make joy and happiness my purpose. today is a miraculous day because...

I was feeling my mortality yesterday and realized that it was battered and bruised so I took it to a place of healing where it was given a new perspective. Today it awoke with a better attitude and a greater appreciation for the blessings that make life so beautiful.

to know what it is to be alive is to connect to your higher purpose with the intention of breathing joy and happiness into the world.

each and every moment we are alive is a blessing. live those moments from a place of pure love as you embrace the world with your divine light.

love carries with it a healing fire that warms the heart, embraces the spirit and caresses the soul.

simple sincere gestures of kindness ignite my spirit and fill my heart with vibrations of love.

speak with me of joy and let each word flow through our lives on wings of love as we soar to new heights of happiness.

I had an argument with my thoughts the other day because they were filling my head with too much negativity which was becoming difficult for me to carry. We decided in the end that we both needed to make a greater effort to change life for the better. I had a conversation with my thoughts this morning and we talked about what a wonderful day it was going to be.

life is altered by moments so make this moment something special as doing so will change your future in ways positive and profound.

we shine fully when we let our love light the way, for love when it is honest and true always illuminates a pure positive path to the heaven that is our destiny.

thoughtfully prepare for this day with enlightened intentions and a sincere desire to engage in beneficial endeavours that bright light to the world.

be sure that when involved in heart opening experiences that you remember to leave it open when its over so the love can continue to flow freely in both directions.

the deeper I dive into self awareness the more I understand the beauty of my true sacred path and the better able I am to make life affirming choices.

I walk through life with one question on my mind. what does it mean to be alive. if I am in a negative situation, if I am being hurt or being hurtful I ask myself is this what it means to be alive. the answer is no. we are born to be happy. we are born to love and be loved. we are born to be beautiful beings of light. I will walk my path today with a smile on my soul and kindness as my companion with the purpose of showing people what it truly means to be alive.

it seems that you cannot have a conversation today without it turning into an argument. it becomes more evident as time passes that our suffering is a contest and that while you may be hurting another persons pain is far worse so stop whining. it looks like you cannot turn on the tv, listen to the radio or go online without being bombarded by negative stories. it has become apparent that everybody has a chip on their shoulder and instead of addressing that reality they are throwing them at each other. I am old and tired. I do not have time for this nonsense. today I will walk in kindness. I will raise my head high as I open my heart wide. I will avoid confrontation as I make my way toward compassion. I will be a good person.

evolve our consciousness and we evolve our lives which evolves our world in ways that guide us toward the heavens.

we grow and prosper as beings of light when we seek to create a better world by healing our own heart.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment