Thursday, January 17, 2019

My Higher Purpose Invited Me Out For Coffee One Morning...










my higher purpose invited me out for coffee one morning. we were joined by my greater good and together we discussed the next chapter of my life. we spoke of wholeness and enlightenment. we talked about how I could heal myself and others. when we finished we rejoiced for we felt awakened and alive. my sacred calling invited me out for lunch one day...

I have seen the worst in people and reached out my hand. I have seen people at their lowest and helped them rise. I have seen people lost and guided them home. I have seen people at their darkest and known that my purpose was to light their way. these are some of the things I have seen and how I chose to react.

I not only love from the heart I also live from the heart for I know that doing so connects me with all that is sacred.

many years ago I was sitting in shipmans cafe with my back to the wall. a woman walked in passed me and froze in her tracks. she turned around and said you have a light around you can I speak to you. I invited her to join me. she was new to the area and asked my advice on matters of spirit. we conversed for about an hour. when she left she hugged, thanked and blessed me. I never saw her again but the message has remained with me. the universe was letting me know that I am worthy. that I have work to do. that I am special. that I am loved. there are always signs so when you set out on your journey be sure to open not only your eyes but your heart and soul.for you are also worthy...

I opened my heart to the beauty of the sacred which purified my soul by connecting me with my angels, ancestors, guides and spirits.

we grow into our true selves when we make a commitment to walking a path nourished with truth that serves the greater good.

I once woke up alive. it took me a bit to realize that I hadn't crossed over. once my head cleared a little I prepared for work but while doing so I passed out in the shower. when I once again awoke I continued my preparation for work. I then walked a half hour to my job while all the while being dazed, confused, disappointed and depressed. this morning I woke up next to my wife with the cat on the foot of the bed as my eight year old entered the room already talking. sometimes survival is truly a blessing.

you are worthy. you are beautiful. you are alive. you are loved. you are special. you are sacred. you are many things to many people. be who you are. embrace who you are. you are a miracle.

I had a breakfast of substance and meaning this morning which filled me with a joy so powerful that I was inspired to venture out into the world with love as my passion, purpose and divine destination.

extraordinary is the journey of spirit that connects with life in ancient ways which heal and transform.

I held the door open for someone and they said thank you. I picked something up an elderly person had dropped and they said thank you. I gave somebody my seat on the bus and they said thank you. the transformational power of a simple act of kindness is pure and beautiful.

I fall more in love with life when I satisfy my mystic yearnings by shining my light and sharing my spirit in sacred loving ways.

the more I become involved in being evolved the more light I bring into my world and the happier my life is.

I took a walk to where belief was born and found a garden of hope from which I gathered seeds of divine purpose that I spread along my path as I blossomed into beauty with each step.

I remember that first night sleeping on a bench downtown not knowing who or what would approach me. I remember sinking in the water thinking I would die because I could not swim. I remember having a gun pointed at me and telling the man to shut up and shoot me. I remember receiving death threats because of what somebody imagined I was. I remember laying alone in bed night after night wishing I was dead. I remember waking up alive and being disappointed. these are the memories that haunt me to this day but I am strong, I am brave and I am alive. I have survived because I have always known that I am worthy of love. my experiences are what has made me good at being a spiritual practitioner because I can relate to peoples suffering. I am here and I am happy. I am alive and I am loved. I remember and then I take that memory and use it to change my world for the better.

I think today I will reshape my world into something extraordinarily miraculous that serves the highest and greatest good.

by opening myself to receive blessings I am inviting love and light into my life thereby creating a better brighter future.

there is always love in a heart that is pure and there is always happiness in a soul that is enlightened.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment