Thursday, December 10, 2020

A Safe and Sacred place of Heart Centered Living

 









our home is a safe and sacred place of heart centered living where no matter the challenges life presents us with we are always secure in the healing powers of love.

we all exist in different ways, we all evolve at our own pace, we all have wisdom in our heart, we all have a passion for life, we all are rich in spirit and we all have the ability to love and be loved. now we all need to do our best to get along. I hope you are happy and healthy. I wish you love and light. we are all...

open yourself to activities that nourish your whole being and joy, happiness, love and light will gravitate toward you.

love and accept yourself and you will feel a greater sense of contentment which will infuse your life with meaning, magick and miracles.

when I open myself fully to the loving energy of my wife and son I experience something phenomenal that makes me realize how. truly blessed I am.

mine is a unique soul path that aligns with the ancients and opens the heart to the angels while teaching me to serve a greater purpose by standing in my power and reaching for higher levels of wholeness and happiness.

I saw a sign the other day that said to enter this establishment you must wear a mask so I swallowed my saliva, put away my prejudices, walked in and kept my hands to myself. why you might ask - because I am not an idiot. we are all trying to get through this the best we can so I make an effort to be the best I can. its not about right and wrong its about common sense and decency. its not about politics its about personal health and wellness. its not about conspiracy its about compassion. its not about hoarding its about helping. I saw a child smile and laugh the other day and I said thank you for giving me a better perspective.

passionately believe in who you are for you are a blessed creation of divine beauty whose amazing journey is one of love and light that profoundly and positively touches the heart and soul of humanity.

we are gentle graceful gods and goddesses whose mission on earth is simply to love and be loved.

freedom, peace, joy and love are our divine birthright. claim what is yours and use it to create positive social change.

when I am compassionate toward myself my journey becomes one of bliss and delight in which with every step I grow and flourish.

friendship for me is something sacred so it is important that I am with people who are sincere, honest, caring, kind, compassionate, trustworthy, loyal and loving.

its reached the point where it takes me a bit to figure out if I am watching a news story or a saturday night live skit. its become so absurd that life is mocking life. the scary thing is that its not funny its sad, its heartbreaking and its frightening. you see people supporting predators, psychopaths, monsters and madmen and calling it freedom. we are fighting a losing battle because we are fighting ourselves. I think that today I will do what I did before this all started which is do my best to be a good honest decent human being.

kindness and cooperation ignite new possibilities which positively influence us thereby creating a flow of extraordinary moments that touch all of life with love.

common sense is the key to the coming changes. if we can put away our anger, let go of our conspiracy theories, set ourselves free from the madness and approach life with common sense as our guide we can and will flow gracefully into a better more beautiful way of life.

I like to open doorways to alternate realities for when I step through them I find myself in a new world of mystical creations, healing vibrations, angelic inspirations and miraculous transformations.

kindness and generosity approached me one day and asked if I wanted to play. I said yes and we played in mystical, magickal and miraculous ways that embraced the sacredness of all life. I approached joy and happiness one day and asked if they wanted to play.

inspired by grace I seek to uplift the human spirit by engaging in actions that open the heart and activities that nurture and nourish my purpose and passion.








by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment