Thursday, December 3, 2020

I Shape my Beliefs with Visions and Dreams of a Loving World

 








I shape my beliefs with visions and dreams of a loving world of clarity and perspective which is filled with people of the purest intentions whose wisdom, beauty and grace empower, enrich, elevate and enlighten the heart and soul of every man, woman and child on earth.

today my goal is to expand my horizons, facilitate transformation, brighten my spirit, deepen my understanding, embrace my passions and embody pure love.

one morning I heard my spirit singing so I invited my soul to dance and soon we were joined by ancients, angels and ancestors in a sacred celebration of past, present and future lives.

when I reach for higher angelic realms I manifest the spiritual and life for me becomes a transformative journey to a land of dreams come true where every moment is blessed with light and love.

I arise each day with the knowledge that there is beauty and divinity within the breath of life and the heart of humanity.

I have found that if I am accompanied by love it matters not what struggles befall me for I will always see my way through the darkness into the light.

listen to the echoes from heaven and you will be made aware that every heartbeat is an opportunity for expansion, exploration and enlightenment.

today is a gift worthy of respect which when opened with grace and gratitude will bless us with new paradigms of thought that make us more receptive to miracles.

in unity and love I see the light in others and use it to illuminate for me a simple and sublime path of reverence and respect in which I embrace all things beautiful as I honor sacred Mother Earth.

with quality of thought and threads of gratitude sew into your life pure positive patches of prayer, pride, purity and peace.

brushed by the winds of love and beckoned into awareness I embrace the sacred in life by letting my true self emerge and discovering my destiny.

I love those moments when the heart and mind are one for they impact my world positively while giving shape and meaning to my life.

small miracles shine the brightest when we accept that we are eternal and ethereal beings of light whose mission on earth is simply to drink from the cup of love.

I am a misfit of the mystical and metaphysical who with loving intention and perfect imperfection has touched the heart and soul of other lives and other worlds.

you are an immortal being whose sacred spiritual mission is to simply embrace the privilege of being alive as you live purely from the heart. you are a blessing and a masterpiece.

may ours be a message of hope that nurtures the bonds of brotherhood, creates greater harmony and gives birth to a more positive global consciousness.

what will you do to better our world today. I will shine my light, I will act with kindness, I will engage in positive activities, I will be compassionate and inspiring, I will make good choices and I will share my love. what will you do to better our world today.

bring as much joy as you can to everything you do and all that is good in your life will reveal to the world the truth and beauty of who you are as well as the love that you are.







by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment