Thursday, December 17, 2020

We reach Higher Levels of Growth when we Nourish our Dreams

 








we reach higher levels of growth when we nourish our dreams and visions with the love that we are.

this crisis for me has been filled with sacred information. it has informed me that I am stronger than I thought, that I am blessed, that mine is a positive healing environment and that I have a family which embraces my world with miracles. this struggle has opened my eyes, my mind and my heart and from it I will emerge a better man.

you are a blessing. your very essence is an expression of love. you are a uniquely beautiful being of light. your caring, kindness and compassion serve the greater good of humanity. you are an angel on earth. your every breath fills my life with joy. you are a friend, a mother and a wife. you are my soulmate. I love you.

the more lovingly I approach my day the more beautiful my life experiences are.

happiness serves a higher purpose. its true beauty and power brings deep meaning to our lives. it is a sacred source of inspiration that inspires, liberates and uplifts the human spirit. may you on this day and every day from this point on be happy.

a smile for me is spiritual purification and a hug is a deeply loving blessing and the two combined are sacred gifts that touch the heart and soul in ways profound and positive.

today I will nurture, I will soothe, I will awaken, I will arise, I will transform, I will transcend, I will heal, I will inspire, I will live and I will love.

born was I with healing energy flowing from spirit and a sincere desire to bring light to others.

I was walking a path of peace and freedom where insights are limitless when ancients, ancestors and angels made me aware that the true path to enlightenment was within and to find it I need only to follow the light emanating from my heart.

the day I realized that I had an abundance of love within me was the day I began to grow and move forward.

we will rise from the ashes of this pandemic into a whole new reality and a whole new world. what that reality and world are is up to us. let us commit now to making them something safe, secure, happy, healthy, caring, compassionate, peaceful and loving.

for the spirit to evolve we must make it our purpose to create better outcomes that manifest positivity and serve the highest greatest good.

I saw the truth crying the other day on the side of the road because nobody believed in him and he had been thrown out into the cold to die alone.

that tree in your yard is rotting at the roots. no its not. it is you can plainly see it. you are making that up. no I am not. yes you are. its rotting and its going to fall over and crush you. thats fake news. its not fake news you can plainly see it. I only see its greatness and glory. large branches have already fallen and damaged your home. that wasn't the tree that was the illuminati. are you crazy. the media would like you to believe that. I don't understand how you can look at something that is obviously dangerous and destructive and not only defend it but fight for the right to let it and any other tree that is falling on other peoples homes do so. its called democracy. no its called delusional. you are just trying to make room for your own tree. look I am all for trees I am just not for ones that are so infected that they could destroy my home and family. you are going to suffer and die because you are trying to take my tree from me. look its not even about trees or democracy, its about seeing the forest and the tree and not letting the few trees that are sick destroy the entire forest. thats fake news. we are real people. what is that suppose to mean. its means that while everybody is arguing about everything we are really dying. I am not dying. others are. you don't look dead. this is going nowhere so I will say goodbye and wish you well. I don't believe you. I know. I know.

my Christmas list includes, kindness, compassion, clarity, hope, happiness, peace, health, joy, good fortune and common sense.

we all have a capacity for love that makes our life better when we open ourselves completely and let it fill us to capacity until its pure source energy flows into our world.

with clarity and compassion I take a fully holistic approach to life which for me opens gateways to other realms where miracles happen that guide me happily into the future.

connected to each other within us are light and love which when shared freely create existential experiences that contribute positively to our overall well being by bringing great joy to our lives.







by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment