Thursday, December 24, 2020

Fully Connect to your Soul and Spirit

 








fully connect to your soul and spirit by taking the time and making the effort to discover your true self for knowing who you are illuminates your world with beautiful blessings.

I think over the holidays I will send out from the core of my being heavenly hugs to every loving soul I have met in my life who has showed me kindness and compassion. if you feel a warm embrace that makes you smile know that it was me. merry happy every day from this moment on.

the better I feel about myself the better I am at navigating my way through the waters of life when they get rough.

I heard a celestial symphony resonating and reverberating from the center of my soul which inspired me to engage in heart opening activities that evolve my consciousness, expand my awareness, enrich my life and enlighten my existence.

the thing I struggle with the most these days is not the health crisis itself but peoples reaction to it. the ignorance, anger, stupidity and madness has taken its toll. behaviour that was once unacceptable is now the norm. the self serving mindset of those who have lost the ability to disseminate between fact and fiction is heartbreaking. this will be a nice Christmas for me because I will be at home with the two most loving souls on the planet - my wife and my son. I will enter the new year with hope but the scars left by the insensitive and insane will stay with me. the way I look at life is forever changed. so my resolution or should I say solution for the coming year is to make my thoughts, actions and intentions ones of kindness, clarity, compassion and love. I want what I have always wanted which is to be a good person who lives a good life. to all I say I wish you joy, happiness, beauty, bliss, light and love.

mine is a spirt driven life in which I ascend to a higher level as I live my souls purpose which is to create a loving destiny that connects to the source of all that is sacred.

mine is a contemplative prayer of compassionate communication and whole being wellness that strengthens my belief in the beauty and sanctity of life.

I went nowhere yesterday where I met nobody then I returned home where I embraced somebody who shared my struggle and we talked of how blessed we are and how together we could see our way through this crisis into a beautiful new world of our own creation.

I invited awareness into my heart which connected me to spirit who helped me to explore healing horizons that moved me to actualize my visions which guided me home where the heaven I had been seeking was waiting with open arms for me to return with my new found perspective and the realization that they were my sanctity and salvation.

live with purpose, love with passion, lead with integrity and light the way with the ethereal energy that resides with the heart and soul of your true sacred self.

the winds of love blow free when we use the energy that resonates within our soul to enhance well being, manifest dreams, transform intentions and find our way to bliss.

strengthen your foundation, renew your spirit and release the love that resides within as these are blessings which when bestowed upon oneself will manifest change and facilitate transformation.

the latest one month lockdown that has been imposed while upsetting is understandable. we will as we have from the start use this an an opportunity to bond as a family. we will rise above it and do our best to be our best. we will handle any restrictions by not restricting ourselves from being kind, honest, loving people. we will survive and thrive. I am sending love and light to all who are suffering. bless you. you are loved.

every life is a life of meaning and contribution. how much it means and how much we contribute is up to us.

whenever we give the gift of inspiration we connect to the eternal light which blesses us with goodness, harmony and genuine happiness.

transformative opportunities entered my life when I began to honour my innate gifts, discover my purpose, live my true nature, align with a higher goal and love my life.

a wind of god and goddess blew open gateways to personal change which inspired me to communicate authentically, live joyfully, connect spiritually and love completely.

I have a creative voice and a positive personal vision which when shared opens hearts and enlivens spirits.







by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments:

Post a Comment